Sunday, May 5, 2019

Take one for the team: The penalties (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

Previous parts:
Poll: First game
Poll results: First game
Take one for the team 
The day after 


Featured in this story: DannyKevLeoSimon and the twins (click for pictures)

Chad and I were brainstorming about new ideas for future videos when Danny arrived. He was dressed in tight blue jeans, his ample junk bulging from his crotch, an equally tight t-shirt that showed off his lean chest and another sports jacket. His reddish-blond hair was in a cute mess and he looked like he had just stumbled out of bed. He was adorable. But the look on his face was exactly the opposite. I wondered if he was still feeling the afterpains of the severe busting he had taken two days earlier.

“How are you?” I smiled encouragingly.

He looked miserable. “Don’t ask.”I looked at him while he took off his jacket and sat down on the couch. He rubbed his face with his hands and sighed.I raised my eyebrows.He sighed again and said: “Lisa found out.”

“Oh”, I said.

“Yeah, ‘oh’. She gave me a hell of a time! Of course I didn’t tell her about the site. I told her something about playing baseball with some friends. I hit ball, ball hits me, nuts go ‘crack’, yadda yadda. Somehow she didn’t buy it. She got really angry, convinced I had cheated on her. I don’t know – she likes to fantasize about me getting fucked in the ass while I fuck her. But she gets jealous every time I look at a guy. Once she gave me kick in the crotch just for talking to her brother. I mean – her brother! She thought I was flirting with him!” Danny sighed once more. “She can be a real bitch!”

He leaned back and spread his legs, his big balls stuffed tightly in his jeans. He rubbed his package and looked at me: “She kicked them!”

“Ouch”, I said. After all that abuse his balls had taken from the hands of our determined little devils Simon and Leo this was the last thing Danny had needed.

“Yeah, ‘ouch’. She ripped off my pants to have a clear shot at my junk. And then she kicked them, both of them. And they were still aching from the game on Tuesday...” He grimaced. “I seriously thought I heard them crack. Anyway, I tried to get away but she got her foot in twice more. From behind.” He grimaced again. “I broke up with her. She screamed at me and smashed my balls with her purse. But now she’s gone.” He rubbed his face with his hands again. Not crying, but with a look of profound exhaustion on his face.

I looked at him in sympathy.

“Hi!”

We looked at the door.The twins, Michael and Will, arrived in matching jeans and t-shirts. They both looked cheerful, waving at us and smiling. Apparently the game hadn’t affected Michael as devastatingly as it had Danny. On the other hand Michael hadn’t passed out as Danny had.

Just seconds later the other three guys entered the room. Simon was wearing his usual geekboy outfit (trousers, shirt, slipover, and his glasses) while Kev was dressed more casually. Leo was sporting baggy jeans, a dark long-sleeved shirt and a white short-sleeved one over that. His jeans hung low so that his boxers were in clear view. He leaned his skateboard against the wall and pointed at Danny with a bemused look on his face.

“What’s bitten him?” he asked light-heartedly. “Still in a huff cause we trashed your balls?”


Read more

No comments: