Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Video links: Cup test (3)


I hate to be the one to break it to you - but we'll have to talk about cup safety again. It's been more than a year since we last talked about it. I know, I know, I know what you're going to say. I've heard it all before: "But this is soooo embarrassing..." - "I don't care about my nuts." - "I don't mind if they get crushed!" - "I don't use them anyway..." -  Well, tough luck. We're talking about cup safety now.

Here are some video of guys checking their cups.

The first video is sweet and simple. Two young men from Poland (I think) do the old "kick to the cup" test.





The guys in the next video use a variety of methods to test the strength of their cup. My favorite: The stone thrown at the nuts at 0:50. Very good testing, guys!



The next test is performed on dummies (which makes it a little more boring) but the guys are having a lot of fun with it (which makes it a lot less boring) and even put a hen's egg inside the protective cup to see if it breaks. Great idea!



Don Madge is an MMA fighter. Dan Madge is also scared of getting kicked in the nuts.




Finally, here's a great demonstration of family values. The guys at Good Mythical Morning employ one of their sons to kick them in the nuts. How's that for "bring your kid to work" day?

The whole clip is pretty awesome but there are two bits that you can't miss even if you just skip through it. There's the "getting kicked in the cup by your son" part at about 10:00, and there's my favorite bit of dialogue which happens at the beginning (at about 0:30):

Rhett: You might be thinking: 'You guys have already had vasectomies, your gonads are practically worthless!' And you're right. But they carry a lot of sentimental value for us, okay?
Link: (with a nostalgic glaze in his eyes) Yeah.
Rhett: It also means our crotches are the perfect crash test dummies.

I love it!



What's your favorite video featuring guys checking their cups? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite piece of dialogue is at 10:30.

Link: I’m gonna do that later, but right now, Shep, will you also please kick me in the balls?

Shep: I will be happy.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! Yeah, that bit is awesome! :-))

Anonymous said...

Cool videos, thanks Alex!

But there is a better way to really test the cup utility : one full force kick wearing the cup, then another one without. Repeat after with knees and punches and write down the time they stay in pain on the floor.

Of course, the more guys take part in the experiment, the more scientific value will have the results :)

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! You are right - that seems like a far superior way to test a cup! ;-)