Thursday, February 18, 2016

New poll: Favorite character(s)


From time to time I want to get your opinion about the characters on the blog. You may have noticed that there have been a lot of Zach and Logan stories lately (they came out on top in the last popularity poll), and they seem to remain very popular.

I have created a new poll and I have limited the choices to the most popular characters but if your favorite isn't among them you have the option to chose "other". In addition, there's a "celebrity guest" option in case you like the "Special Guest Star" stories best .

Thanks for telling me your opinion! It helps me a lot to know who your favorites are!

The poll is open till March 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

I always love how considerate you are to your audiance, thank you for being awesome as always Alex!

I do have to say I miss readin. Stories about you being busted, those were always some of my favorites! Did you place you in the character section? If not you should!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Jimmy! I'm not sure what to say... My balls are valuable to me - but I'll see what I can do to get them into the line of fire again... *grimace*

:-))

Daniel said...

Since I don't want to vote "Other" and not follow up, I'll do so here.

Shakeout was my favourite series, even though it got a little dark (Scott! O.O It was unusual to end his story with an implied gay-bashing. Interesting, but...I'm not sure that's the kind of ending I want to a story I'm jacking off to.). I haven't seen Vince in a while, though, and I really liked him, so he gets my vote. I feel like he's one of the most remarkable appearance-wise and personality-wise since he's not particularly ripped and he's kind of shy. Now that I type that out, it seems like he may not be the ideal candidate for erotic stories, but I think there are enough readers who will enjoy the variety. The nerdy thing is kind of cute, and his almost clinical interest in his inventions (and following general lack of pity and mercy for the guys on the receiving end) also make him stand out.

And I suppose what kind of follows off of Vince are his contraptions! I love those. Though I understand they take effort to think up and you had some help from someone else during the writing of Shakeout.

I was under the impression that Vince was still a part of the studio, but he hasn't come up lately. What has he been doing?

Oh, and I also like when management gets involved...I look forward to reading about your nuts getting crushed >:D

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Daniel!

You are right, Vince hasn't appeared for quite a while, partly because nobody seemed to miss hin, and partly because I didn't have a storyline for him. Fortunately, he's still part of the crew (even though he mostly keeps to himself), and I'm sure he'll jump at the chance to try out one of his new contraptions... :-))

I'll see what I can do...

As for my balls: Well, as much as I hate to admit it, there seems to be a demand to see me suffer - your comment is the second one in as many weeks that suggests I should take one for the team. I guess there's no way around it... :-/