Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I hold the key to Kinky Kage's cock (updated)


Original date: 02/09/2016

Oh, poor Kinky Kage!

I bet he didn't know what he was getting into when he vowed "to remain locked up for as long as Zach is locked and to lock back up whenever he gets locked in future stories." (see the first comment on High stakes - part 1)

Well, now there's no turning back. He has locked up his cock and I hold the key.



(In case you are wondering how it works: He has locked up his dick and sent me a picture of the lock's combination before deleting it from his computer. He won't get out of it until I send it back to him. Ahh, I love the internet...)

In the picture above he's holding a note: "My dick belongs to ballbustingboys.org"

Oh yes, it does! Kinky Kage sent me a pic of his dick in all its shining glory before it got locked up. It's pretty impressive, a nice, fat, meaty cock - I can only imagine how difficult it was to squeeze that massive dong into that tiny little cage...

Anyway, he is locked up until Zach gets out of his own chastity device in the story "The key to happiness" (first part here).

Zach's choice
I can't deny feeling a certain power rush. Kinky Kage has tied his fate to Zach's. And we all know how bad Zach's luck is when it comes to his genitalia...

But, just between us, I also feel a little hurt. Kinky Kage has told me that normally he'd prefer a "femdom relationship". I can't help but feel offended by that statement. What is that supposed to mean? Yes, I know, the email was confidential and I wasn't supposed to share it - but this is just outrageous! Apparently, I'm just his second choice.

Oh, Kinky Kage, I'm going to make you suffer for that! Frankly, I'm not so sure Zach will ever get out of his cage...

Well, the next part of "The key to happiness" is coming on February 19th. It's called "Gleam of hope" - but if I were you, Kinky Kage, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high...


Gleam of hope
Coming on February 19th
Kinky Kage
Probably not cumming on February 19th

Follow us on twitter for news, pictures and naughty thoughts:
@KinkyKage2
@ballbustingboys

And if you have a naughty idea on how to make Kinky Kage suffer I'd love to hear from you! Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Update 02/10/2016:

Our reader Kevin asked to see the picture I mentioned above of Kinky Kage's cock in its unlocked state. Here they are, Kinky Kage's beautiful 7 inches of manmeat that are now squashed inside that little cock cage...


Poor guy.

I bet he'd love to jerk off now.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

meh. I wouldn't get to sore about it. he still entrusted you with his cock. still an honor.

Anonymous said...

good! make him squirm a bit! make him bust himself!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments, guys!

@anonymous(1):
You are right of course. Maybe I'm just pulling his leg. On the other hand, maybe I'm not... ;-)

@anonymous(2):
Make him bust himself - that's a nice idea... :-))

Kevin said...

I would love to see the pic of his dick he sent you before locking it up. And I wanna see just how blue his balls can get before you unlock him.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Kevin!

I've updated the blog post with the picture.

As for the color of Kinky Kage's balls: I'm sure they'll be very, very blue when we're done with this... :-D

Anonymous said...

Not to step on your toes or anything, Alex, but if femdom is what he wants... I can certainly make those balls VERY black and blue for one of my favorite blogs. ;)

Unknown said...

Hey don't be giving him ideas haha, the chastity is tormenting enough haha

Anonymous said...

We could always have more fun though

Alex said...

Interesting thought.

I might be willing to give the power over Kinky Kage to you for a couple of days. Only if you promise that it won't be fun for him, though... :-))

Why don't you send me an email and we'll discuss it?

@Kinky Kage: I'm afraid you don't have a say in this. Just let the lady and me sort this out.

Unknown said...

Understood

Alex said...

Good boy.

Anonymous said...

hmmm. you have quite the opportunity here. and yes, I'm sure it's tormenting enough ... but how often, dear kinky cage, will you get an experience like this? Your manhood is in the hands of this blog, and is at the whim of the internet.

I suggest everything. Let's see how blue those balls can get.

Also, what happens if the apocalypse occurs or somehow the internet goes down? What's it like to know your cock's existence is swaying on a digital thread?

Unknown said...

Gee thanks... I didn't think about that until now... If something were to happen I would be screwed... The only person who knows the combination to unlock me is (I think) on the other side of the world and it is totally possible that something could happen that would render us unable to communicate... Then I would be stuck until I cracked the code on the key safe... Or... You guys could end up being completely mean and take huge advantage of my situation and keep things going indefinitely... Plus I have seen numerous balls destroyed and cocks lost on this blog... Very scary indeed

Alex said...

I wanted to reply to your comments but I don't think there's anything to say except: Yes, you are right. It's scary. :-))

Unknown said...

It's only been 6 days but feels like 30 and I have atleast 5 more to go

Alex said...

Thanks for the update, Kinky Kage! Who knows, maybe you'll be released on Friday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed - but if I were you I wouldn't count on it... :-))