Thursday, February 4, 2016

Best of the busts: January 2016


A couple of weeks ago, I installed a new feature so that you can leave feedback quickly and easily. At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

Many of you have left their votes and I encourage you to use the feature because it helps me to understand which posts you like and which posts you don't like. Of course I'm always trying to make my readers happy, and you can count on my desire to give you more of the stuff you like and less of the stuff you don't like... :-)

I thought it would be fun to have a look at last month's top rated posts. If you haven't read every single one of the posts I published last month you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of January 2016:



Oiled and spoiled
average rating: 4.82 (22 votes)

High stakes - part 1
average rating: 4.64 (14 votes)

High stakes - part 2
average rating: 4.6 (10 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of January 2016:
Nikolai's treasure trove: 4.9 (10 votes)
Kiss or kick: 4.4 (10 votes)
Bollywood balls (1): 4.29 (7 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Jonny Firestorm - Power Ball Bash: 4.0 (7 votes)

My personal pick:
It's a close call. I had a blast writing the epic Naked Nutball Tournament (average rating: 4.09 (22 votes) - the lowest rated story of the month. Apparently you didn't enjoy it as much as I did...). But my favorite January story is High stakes - part 1. I've never really been into edging and I honestly didn't know if I could pull it off and write a hot story about it. But it was a lot of fun and I think it turned out really nice. Fun fact: I wrote that story "secretly" while I was surrounded by people who didn't have a clue about what I was doing. It was pretty close to an edging experience because I had to stop writing several times in order not to cream my pants... :-D
An additional reason for High stakes - part 1 as my favorite January story is that the readers' reaction led to Frustration February with a whole bunch of stories featuring chastity and edging.

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of January 2016? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: