Sunday, November 17, 2019

An ordinary day at school (1) (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: LeoSammySimon and Tristan (click for pictures)

“It feels a bit strange”, George said, smiling sheepishly.

The 23 year old actor was standing in the middle of the classroom, wearing blue trousers, a white shirt and a blue tie. He ran his hand through his big head of blond curls and added, “A couple of years ago, I went to this school.” He looked around the room. “This is where we had our geography classes…”

I smiled. “How did you get them to let us film in here?”

George shrugged. “Well, I asked my former teacher. I told her that we were filming an independent movie. She has seen a short film that I starred in.”

“Thanks for doing that”, I smiled.

George chuckled. “I hope she never finds out what we are doing…”

Simon was standing next to him, wearing similar clothes. His dark blond hair was neatly parted and his blue eyes sparkled with excitement. He adjusted his glasses and smiled at George.

I turned around and looked at my cameraman Chad who was setting up the camera.

It was a perfect setting for our second feature in our “Role play” series. We had placed fifteen seats in the room. They were occupied by a couple of our models. The twins were sitting next to Parker and Danny. Ben, Kev and Colin were there, too, along with Zach, Cal and Brandon.

The protagonists of the first part of our story were George, Simon and the skaterboys, though.

Read more

No comments: