Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Video links: Bare and bulging


Smacking your buddy in the nuts is always funny - but making your buddy whip out his danglers for everyone to see, and then smashing his exposed, bare nuggets is just hilarious!

It's pretty amazing how many young men are willing to reach into their pants and pull out their balls for the entertainment of their friends. They are the true heroes of our times!

Here are some of my favorite videos featuring bare ball shots. (Warning: Since youtube seems a bit fickle about showing bare balls I can't guarantee that those videos won't be deleted soon.)

First up we have the classic "Put your balls on the pool table and I'll crush them with a cue ball" video. You need a pair of nice, low-hanging balls to pull this one off, and the lad in this video certainly does...





Here's another pool ball nutshot. Again, our brave hero has a nice set of danglers, and he makes sure to stretch them down a little before putting them into the corner pocket. If you're gonna do it you're gonna do it right, right?



I know what you're thinking now: "This looks fun, I'd like to try that - but I don't have a pool table!" Don't worry, my friend, a normal table will do just fine as the young man in the next video demonstrates.


Skip to 3:25

I know what you're thinking now: "This looks fun, I'd like to try that - but I don't have a table!" Well, don't worry, you can always kick your buddies in the bare balls!



Wanna see a guy getting hit in the bare balls with a baseball bat? Here you are!


Skip to 1:15

Here's a little bonus clip: There's no nut shot, just an embarrassing moment caught on video that involves a pair of jeans ripping at the seat, and a pair of bare balls making a cameo appearance.



Do you have a link to a nice, funny bare ball busting clip? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

No comments: