Wednesday, June 15, 2016

New poll: What kind of ballbusting stories do you like?


More than a year ago I asked you about your opinion on different kinds of ballbusting stories: Do you enjoy competitions and games, fights and combats, playful fun and pranks, aggressive and one-sided humiliation, accidental mishaps, foreplay between lovers, or forced sex and torture.

Back then, the results were all over the map and I have been trying to mix things up in my stories to give everybody what they want.

Now I've added a new poll, asking the same question. I'm curious whether the results will be the same or if your preferences have changed over time.

The poll is open until July 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

No comments: