Monday, June 6, 2016

Best of the busts: May 2016


Can you believe it? It's June already! It's time to have a look at last months posts and how you liked them. With our five star rating system you can leave your feedback at the bottom of each post, rating it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

I encourage you to use that feature and rate the posts. It helps me find out what you like and enables me to give you more of the same. In addition, you can always leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org) - I really appreciate your feedback!

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of May 2016:



average rating: 4.60 (25 votes)














average rating: 4.39 (33 votes)














average rating: 3.56 (25 votes)














The three top rated "Video links" posts of January 2016:
Squeeze play (1): 4.57 (14 votes)
Nutball mania (1): 4.45 (11 votes)
Kiss or kick (2): 4.13 (8 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Final poll: Special Guest Star 5: 4.71 (7 votes)
It's a pretty interesting race between Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber and the team of Grant Gustin and Stephen Amell ("Flash vs. Arrow Edition"). First, Justin lead the field for a couple of days, then Grant and Stephen took over for a short time. Now Nick is leading Justin by 3 percentage points. I'm pretty sure it's not over, yet...
Remember: The poll is open until June 14th - don't forget to vote! (If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.)
Mean machines: Under construction: 4.44 (9 votes)
I have received some awesome suggestions so far - keep them coming! :-))

My personal pick:
Daddy's boy. I wrote it together with our reader Cal, and we had a great time writing it. I always enjoy collaborations, and this one was no exception. I hope we'll work together on a new story in the future!

Another story I want to mention is Who needs two? (Tyler meets Ben), which seems to be one of the more controversial pieces on this blog. There have been a couple of very favorable comments but the rating is split: The average vote is 3.33 (30 votes) - but none of you rated it "average" (3 stars). In fact, it got 12 "excellent" votes (5 stars) and 10 "awful" votes (1 star), indicating that some of you hated the story and some of you loved it. Very interesting.

And what's your personal pick?
What's your favorite story of May 2016? And what did you like about it? Let me know so I can give you more of the same!

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy's boy is actually the best story of last month. I'd love to read more father vs son stories, but I guess it's not something most people here are into...
Same for mutual ballbusting and squeezing matches, I really DON'T like stories where the fight is one-sided but it looks like many love that instead...
Anyway, thanks for the great blog!

Anonymous said...

You should do another father son ballbusting thing for Father's Day...

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, guys! I'm working on another father/son story (but I don't think I'll be able to finish it before Father's Day)! :-))

Anonymous said...

Dear Alex,

The Father's Day story was fantastic!

Also I would like to mention the story between Logan and his two younger cousins! That was pure gold. Loved reading that one, plus it also had a nice ending bust from Logan's Dad.

Apparently a family busting weekend might be fun for Logan from the cousins and his Dad and who knows who else!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, Jimmy! I'm pretty sure Logan's cousins will be back soon... :-))

I am working on a sleepover story as well but that one might take a little time.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I do not mind waiting at all!
Thank you very much, you have made my evening!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! The cousins will make a little appearance later this week. I hope you'll like the story... :-))