Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Taking a break


I'll be away for a week - no phone, no computer, no email, no internet. Usually I have a couple of stories written in advance to keep up with my schedule but I have hit a dry spell recently so there'll be no updates until next Wednesday. I hope this little vacation will recharge my batteries...

In the meantime, tell me your ideas for the Special Guest Star story and tell me what kind of naughty things you'd like to see when Justin Bieber meets the Ballbusting Boys! I'll have a look at your suggestions as soon as I'm back...

See you again next week! :-))


5 comments:

Buster said...

Enjoy your summer vacation :)

Anonymous said...

I hope good ol Justin gets his nuts squeezed

Anonymous said...

Alex,

You deserve the break, you always work so hard on your site and it shows in the expansiveness of your work, the deadlines that you meet, and the amount of people that you singlehandledly make happy. Enjoy yourself every needs to have a few no screen days.

Looking forward to your return as always, but you have certainly earned this.

Sincerely,

Jimmu

Unknown said...

Have fun! Thanks for all your hard work!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments, guys! I had a wonderful vacation! :-))