Sunday, August 30, 2015

Video links: Nadverts (4)

Not a happy sailor

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say "adidas"? Let me guess: Getting hit in the nuts. Right? Yeah, that's what I thought...

The first of today's nutshot commercials stars Michael Ballack, former captain of the German national football team. I love the way he behaves after hitting that poor chap in the nuts with a well-placed soccer ball. He pretends to be sorry, but laughs at the same time. And the laughter in the background is great, too... See for yourself:



Oh, that clip is awesome, right? I want to rewind it and watch it again and again and again. Coincidentally, the three Norwegian football fans in the next clip are thinking the same way...



Not a soccer ball but a tennis ball gets hurled at a poor guy's groin in the next clip. This is how you turn a mighty lion into a tame little kitten...



What I love most about nutshots in commercials is the way they are staged - I just can't get enough of the funny faces, the funny noises and the funny voices. Next up is a classic Bud Light ad that has a lot of funny voices in it:



And since we're speaking soprano already: The nutshot in the following clip makes a singing teenager's voice rise an octave (or probably two - one for each testicle). I love it! (Thanks to our reader Carter for the tip!)



What is your favorite nutshot commercial? Leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thanks!

No comments: