Sunday, February 1, 2015

Poll results: What kind of ballbusting stories do you like?


In December, I asked you what kind of ballbusting stories you like. More than 320 people voted in the poll - and it was a tight race...

Here are the results:

Competitions and games   43%
Forced sex and torture   43%
Fights and combats   41%
Playful fun and pranks   39%
Aggressive, one-sided humiliation   36%
Accidental mishaps   14%
Foreplay between lovers   13%
Other   3%

What I learn from these results is that I have to remember to mix things up and vary the themes of my stories. I'll try my very best... :-)

Thank you to everyone who voted! Your feedback is always appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why no one likes muscle worship :(((((

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! The previous poll (about story themes) included muscle worship - but only 16% voted for it.

All the results of that poll are here:
http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2014/11/poll-results-story-themes.html