Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New poll: Story length


Size matters - let's not pretend that it doesn't...

When I'm writing a story I usually don't pay attention to its length. Some are pretty long, some are rather short. Very seldomly do I split a continuous episode into smaller parts and post them over several days, and I only do it when I feel that it is far too long and the narrative flow isn't hurt.

I'd like to know how you think: Do you sometimes skip a story because it's too long? Or do you stop reading at a certain point? Or do you feel let down when a story is too short?

Which do you prefer - the longer stories or the shorter ones? Please tell me your opinion in the comments section and in the new poll at the right.

The poll will be open until the 31st of March. If you are reading this post on your mobile device please click this link or go to the bottom of this page and choose "View web version" to vote in the poll.

Thank you!

5 comments:

Nicholas said...

I asked a similar question on my blog. The results were all over the place. Some people like long stories, some short, some like ones with multiple cumworhty points, others with just one. I think my favorite is a long story (5+) where multiple people get their balls first busted, then tortured, and then popped. The more percaptia bursting there is, the better it is, IMO

BBcrusher said...

I have the same opinion with Nicholas, I like long story. certain point need good bust and torture then finally end with popping finale ;-)

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, guys! There will be a couple of destroyed testicles in the coming weeks and months, but most of my stories will continue to leave the boys' balls badly bruised but intacct...

rqrrqrrqr said...

When its well-written, I prefer a longer stories. When its just describing the torture, but without a bigger plot, I prefer them short.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, rqrrqrrqr!