Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Video links: Nutball mania (6)



Nutball - a gentleman's sport if there ever was one. Two gentlemen sit on the ground, legs spread, and toss balls at each others' testicles. One gentleman is the winner, the other will forever be known as a lady.

Here are some more of my favorite videos of guys playing nutball.

These guys play nutball in their basement - and the loser has to run down main street in his underwear. Ouch!




Remember that video of the guys playing nutball in their underwear? Well, here they go again. (I think it's rather fitting that their channel is called Pickle Party by the way...)


The next video is short and sweet. It's called Worst Hit To The Nuts! - and I don't think that's an exaggeration.


These guys start playing nutball with an egg. It's worse than it sounds...


The guys in the next video are playing various rounds of nutball, and they get increasingly creative with it.


And here are eight and a half minutes of nut-crunching entertainment. Nut Ball! College dorm edition.



Bonus video:

I know I featured this video just a couple of months ago but it's just too good not to mention it again in case you missed it. It's a video filmed by scaffies.nl ballbusting legends Andy and Ryan (read a little more about them here), and it is absolutely fantastic! It's one of the videos that I share with my friends on ThisVid so head over there and let's be friends! :-))

https://thisvid.com/videos/naked-nutball/
Add me as a friend and watch Naked Nutball on ThisVid

What's your favorite nutball video? Send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org) or leave a comment and let me know!

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nutball is awesome! I want to see it at the next Summer Olympics, preferably played as Beach Nutball by guys in speedos! Who is with me? :-D

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! I‘m with you! :-))

Anonymous said...

I've had so many funny moments playing this game with friends when I was in highschool... :-)

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Alex! It sounds like you had a great time in highschool. :-))