Sunday, July 16, 2017

New poll: Who knows?



I've created a new poll, and it's a question that's been on my mind for a long time: How many people know about your passion for ballbusting? I'm not talking about those who know because you met them to have some fun. I'm talking about "real life". Friends, family, acquaintances.

As for me, I'm very discreet about it. Nobody knows.

What about you?

Here are your choices:
- Nobody. I’m very discreet.
- Very few people who are very close to me.
- Some friends of mine but I like to choose who I tell.
- Lots of people. I’m very open about it.

I know that there's probably a lot of ground between those answers but I hope they'll cover the spectrum.

Feel free to leave a comment if you want to share your experience with us. As always, you can comment completely anonymously.

The poll is open till August 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

I'm really excited that you opened this topic. I'm interested to see where this leads.

Jimmy

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Jimmy! I'm pretty curious as well! :-))