Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Casting Nate


Note: Nate has already had his first appearance on this site in Easter egg hunt. A few weeks before that I had invited him for a casting session.


I was a bit late for the casting. Nate was already waiting for me at the top of the stairs. He is a very attractive guy, 26 years old, with auburn hair and green eyes. He was wearing boot-cut blue jeans and a tight, colourful, short-sleeve shirt.

Climbing up the stairs, I couldn’t help but notice the big bulge in his jeans that bordered on obscene.
He had sent me a short resumé and some photos in his application, but he hadn’t included nude pictures nor a pic of his clothed crotch. He had written in a short note that came with his application that he suffered from triorchidism – if you could call it ‘suffering’. It means that Nate has three nuts.

I raised my eyebrows when I saw the stuffed crotch of his tight blue jeans.

Nate grinned at me. “Hi, I’m Nate.”

“I’m Alex”, I replied. “Sorry I’m late.”

“No problem”, he said, while I opened the door.

“Want some coffee?” I asked him.

“Sure”, he said.

I went into the kitchen and prepared the coffee.

When I came back into the studio, Nate was sitting on the couch. He had taken off his shirt and jeans, and was wearing just his underwear. His body was muscular and lean, his chest smooth and hairless.

I gulped.

Nate smiled. “I’m here to audition…”

“Well, yeah, sure”, I said.

I gave him a cup of coffee and stared at his crotch. The tight white boxer briefs did nothing to conceal the big fruitbasket that Nate was sporting. And it really looked like a fruitbasket: A big banana with three juicy lemons beneath.

Nate saw me staring and grinned. He stood and unceremoniously took off his boxer briefs. His cock was half hard and popped into the open. The three large eggs hung low in their sac.

I cleared my throat.

“What do you think?” he asked.

“Unconventional”, I said.

Nate laughed. “Yeah, I hear that a lot…”



He threw the underwear on the couch and took a sip from his coffee. He was stark naked now, confident of his body, and positively shameless, as he let me ogle his muscular body – and, of course, the strange convention of testicles in his groin.

I felt like a cheap voyeur and quickly started to set up the camera for the casting. I had decided not to tell Chad about the casting of Nate, because I wanted him to be part of a special Easter party I had planned.

While I was setting up the camera equipment, Nate started to talk about himself. He was standing next to me, naked, with his coffee cup in his hand. He was obviously pretty proud of his body.

“You know, I’m used to being looked at”, Nate said. He pointed to his crotch. “Those apples have attracted a lot of glances, you know.”

“I imagine”, I said, fumbling with the camera.

“It was always the same, in high school and in college”, Nate continued. “My nuts tend to be the center of attention.”

I nodded.

“In the locker room, after our matches, the guys used to go for my balls a lot. Well, they are pretty extraordinary…” Nate grinned.

“Yep, they are”, I said and looked at his bulging sac.

The middle testicle was hanging slightly lower than the other two.

“You played sports?” I asked.

“Yeah, still do.”

“Isn’t there a problem with, you know, cups?”

Nate laughed. “Oh, yeah. I used to have an extra-big cup. But those things aren’t designed for people with three nuts. So, yeah, it was a problem. One of those suckers always seemed to get in the way, you know, get wedged under the rim of the cup.”

I grimaced in sympathy. “Sounds painful.”

”It was”, Nate nodded. “So I decided to play without one. But that wasn’t too intelligent, either. I was playing Lacrosse at the time and the players on the opposing team would intentionally whack my balls during the matches.” He shrugged. “They said that I had one ball to spare – but of course I didn’t want to lose one…”

I smiled uneasily. “Of course.”

“So I dumped Lacrosse and started playing Basketball. Now there is the occasional ball in the groin, or sometimes a balltap, but that’s it.”

“Do you have a girlfriend?” I asked.

Nate shrugged. “Sometimes. Most of them get exhausted with my stamina, though…”

I raised my eyebrows. “You’re pretty self-confident, hmm?”

Nate grinned. “Well, I have a lot to give…”

I chuckled.

“Okay, camera’s ready. We can start if you want to”, I suggested.

Nate held out his arms. “I’m ready.”

“You know what this is about, right?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’ve been to your website”, Nate grinned. “It’s pretty rough stuff.”

“You up for it?”

“Of course I am”, Nate put down his cup of coffee and grabbed his junk. “Balls of steel. And three of them…”

“Okay”, I laughed. “We’ll do a squeeze, a kick, and a punch.”

Nate nodded.

I switched the camera on and told Nate to stand in the middle of the room and introduce himself.

He smiled into the camera. “Hi, I’m Nate. I’m 26 years old. And I have three nuts.” He grabbed his sac with his right hand and pointed at the three large orbs with his left index finger. “One, two, three. I’m quite fond of the triplets”, he chuckled.

“Okay, let’s start with the punch”, I said.

I kneeled in front of Nate and told him to lift his limp dick so I had a free shot at his nuts. The three meaty nuggets were hanging low in their smooth, shaven sac.

I clenched my fist and looked up at Nate.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Anytime”, Nate grinned.

I chuckled and threw a hard punch at the bulging sac that was dangling on front of me. My knuckles sank into the soft flesh, making contact with all three of Nate’s testicles. I could feel them trying to escape the hit, but the area was pretty crowded and there was nowhere to go… The precious orbs were painfully flattened between my fist and his body.

“Fuck!” Nate exhaled hoarsely. He doubled over and cupped his sac. “Fuck!” he repeated.

I grinned. Then I walked around him.

“Get your hands away from your crotch”, I said firmly. “It’s time for the kick.”

“Fuck!” Nate repeated again, but he complied.

“Spread your legs a bit further.”

I was standing behind Nate and watched his packed sac dangle between his thighs.

Nate was breathing heavily.

I lined up my sneaker-clad foot and took aim. Tentatively, I touched the hanging basket with the tip of my foot.

Nate winced.

“Just taking aim”, I explained grinning.

“Okay”, Nate said hoarsely. “Just tell me when you---“

He was interrupted by the kick. My sneaker-clad foot smashed his bulging sac from behind, catching at least the middle nut, if not all three of them with its tip.

Nate shrieked and collapsed on the ground.

He was moaning and groaning, cupping his crotch with his hand, and looking at me with an accusing expression on his pain ridden face.

“Sorry”, I shrugged. “It works best when you’re not expecting it…”

He gave a short laugh. Then he moaned again and massaged the aching triplets in his crotch.

I kneeled down next to him and rolled him on his back. Then I pried his hands away from his crotch.
He looked at me and moaned: “The squeeze?”

I smiled and nodded.

“Stop, wait a moment.”

I raised my eyebrows.

“Wait a moment… You…” he was searching for words. “You didn’t get the left one with your kick.”

I laughed. “Why do you tell me that?”

Nate’s face was beet red. He groaned again. “I don’t want you to squeeze them, yet.”

“Okay”, I said and stood.

Then I placed my foot on his crotch and stomped down hard. I looked carefully, making sure that
each of his three gonads disappeared under the sole of my foot.

Nate moaned louder.

I looked into his handsome face and smiled. “Rough stuff, hmm?”

Nate coughed. “Yeah.”

I shifted my weight until I was standing only on the one foot that had Nate’s poor balls underneath it. The three meaty plums were crushed and flattened by my body weight, and Nate writhed in pain.

“Fuck”, he screamed. “Stop it.”

I stepped down from his poor balls and grinned.

Nate curled up in a little ball, massaging his balls and rolling around on the floor.

“Man”, Nate groaned, “you really crunched my nuts…”

I smiled. “You are auditioning for the Ballbusting Boys, remember?”

Nate smiled weakly, while he was comforting his sore testicles. “Yeah, right.” He sighed and let go of his reddened sac. “Okay then, squeeze them…”

I grinned and kneeled down again. Carefully, I grabbed the three precious orbs in my hand. I winked at Nate, who grimaced in anticipation. The skin of his sac had a bright pink colour. I looked Nate in the face and closed my hand around his valuables.

Nate was breathing heavily.

He held his breath when I applied pressure to his balls, squeezing them in my hand, and using my other hand to increase the force on his trapped testicles. When my fingernails dug into his soft nutflesh – I wasn’t even sure which ball I was pinching – he yelped and began breathing again, panting heavily.

His chest was wet with sweat, as were his balls, I had trouble holding them in my hands, as one of the three orbs tried to slip away between my fingers.

With one last hard squeeze - and a friendly slap for good measure – I let go of Nate’s jewels and he curled up in a ball again.

“Fuck”, he moaned.

I was a bit puzzled. “I thought you were familiar with being hit in the nuts…”

“Yeah”, he groaned, “but I have never had anyone torture them like that – in the nude…”

I chuckled. “Well, how was the first time?”

He smiled weakly and rubbed his aching nuts. “Great”, he said.

I laughed.

Nate grimaced and looked at me. “So this is how it works? You’ll torture my nuts?”

“No”, I said quickly. “I’m just doing the casting. In the actual video clips your nuts will be hit by the other models.”

“Alright”, Nate said. “So I’ll get to bust them, too?”

“Yeah”, I nodded. “But not at the Easter party. There, you’ll be the entertainment. Basically you’ll present your nuts for our models to bust. And I have invited another guest, too.”

“Another three-nutter?” Nate sat up straight.

“No, he just has one ball”, I said.

“Oh, poor guy”, Nate said and rubbed his aching triplets.

“Well, I think he is pretty okay”, I said.

Nate stood and doubled over, overwhelmed by the pain in his testicles. He grabbed his crotch again and looked at me. “Wow, you worked them over.”

“Thanks”, I grinned. “There’s just one more thing. But you don’t have to if you are not in the mood for it, now.”

“What is it?” Nate grimaced.

“Well, theoretically I have to test your ability to inflict pain as well. But---“

“You mean I get to kick you?” Nate smiled. He was standing in front of me, cradling his nuts in his left hand and scratching his head with his right. He looked hot.

And he was right. After all, our castings had always included one kick by the applicant. Normally my cameraman Chad and I would argue over who had to take it. Now, he wasn’t here. So it was obvious that I would have to take it.

Nevertheless, I tried to talk him out of it. “Well, technically---“

“No problem”, Nate straightened. The prospect of getting revenge seemed to drown out the pain in his balls.
I started once more. “I don---“

“No problem”, Nate repeated. “I’ll do it. Take off your clothes.”

I blushed. This went a little too far. “No. I don’t have to--- It’s---“

“Then at least get you nuts out of your jeans”, Nate interrupted my rambling, looking bored.

I looked at him.

He raised his eyebrows. Then a thought crossed his mind and he smiled patronizingly. “Don’t worry. I have seen small wieners and tiny peanuts. You---“

I glared at him. “That’s not it!”

“Then what’s the problem?” he asked.

I was silent. What was the problem? He had bared all, so why was I being a prudish schoolgirl? I sighed and unzipped the fly of my jeans.

Nate grinned. “Attaboy.”

I smiled nervously, reached inside my briefs and grabbed my package to carry it out into the open. Now my cock and balls were hanging out of the fly. The zipper pressed awkwardly into the underside of my sac.

“Spread ‘em”, Nate smiled and stood in front of me.

I sighed again and spread my legs. My balls were lifted by the fly of the jeans, like a pair of cupcakes on a tray. My limp dick was resting on top of them.

Nate took a step back and lunged at me – but he interrupted himself and grinned. “Wait, I have a better idea.”

I raised my eyebrows. This was getting uncomfortable. The metal zipper was digging into my soft sac, and on top of that I didn’t feel too enchanted about presenting my naked goods like this.

Nate walked to the couch and grabbed his sneakers.

I turned pale.

He grinned at me and put on his sneakers. Then he came back and stood in front of me, stark naked – except for the sneakers.

I gulped. I was still standing spread legged, feeling the pain of the zipper, the embarrassment of having my genitals laid out for Nate to kick, and the sinking feeling that I would be the one lying on the ground in pain by the end of this casting session…

Nate fondled his genitals and grinned. Then he took a step back, and with a running start he sent his sneaker-clad foot crashing into my poor nutsack. His instep propelled the zipper into my balls and lifted them up against my belly.

I gagged.

Nate laughed and grabbed his sac in mock sympathy. He doubled over and grinned. “Oooohhh, sorry, did that hurt you?”

I coughed.

“Did I core your cherries?”

I coughed again.

Nate laughed. “Wow, this feels good.”

I nodded weakly and collapsed on the ground.

Nate bent down to me and grinned. “You know what? Three nuts beat two nuts!”

I grabbed my sore balls and closed my eyes. “I think you will fit in perfectly with the rest of our models…”

Nate laughed. “Thanks.” He grabbed his clothes and put them back on, stuffing his large package – that had recovered remarkable well, perhaps due to the spare nut? – into his jeans.

“See you on Easter day”, I said.

Nate nodded and winked. “I’ll bring my own eggs…”

I tried to laugh, but I couldn’t. “Could you show yourself out?” I asked weakly, unable to move, because now the pain radiating from my testicles was beginning a tour of my body.

“Sure”, he grinned. “Have a nice day!”

I groaned. “Thanks!”

No comments: