Thursday, July 2, 2020

Auditions - round 1: Dean vs. Robin (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous parts:
Placing the ad

Warning: Contains graphic homosexuality.

I had stopped listening ten minutes ago.

Robin was obviously nervous. Very nervous. The 22 year old blond was rambling about every pop culture event of the last month. He had boyish features and a soft voice, clear blue eyes and long eyelashes.

While he was talking and gesticulating wildly with his right hand, he lifted his shirt and absentmindedly ran his left hand over his flat belly.

We were waiting for Dean to arrive.

Suddenly, Robin stopped talking and looked at me expectantly.

I stared at him, trying to figure out whether his last sentence had been a question.

Robin smiled and waited patiently. He had full lips and a face that deserved to be called beautiful.

“Er, sorry, Robin”, I said slowly. “I didn’t pay attention.”

Robin smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. “I asked you if you’d like to take some pictures of me while we wait for Dean.”

Read more

No comments: