Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Jimmy’s Found Video’s #71

 


Jimmy’s Found Video’s #71

 

Dear Ballbusting Boys Community,

 

Here's this weeks videos, hope that you all enjoy them!


I can't believe that we are up to 70!

 

~Jimmy

 

1). What could go wrong? LOL















2). Up close and personal! Also...I think that they both liked it!














3). That face!














4). You always lose in Rock, Paper, nuts!














5). Floored him with that kick from behind!






6). Everyone loves a good grab!



Enjoy, have fun and let me know which one is your favorite.


Remember it's easy to convey your thoughts with one click or a comment!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These videos are alwars grear. Are you able to repost the link from last week's #70, the link is broken.

Jamie said...

you have great taste in videos!!!! love these!

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you, man. I really appreciate it! If I find it again, I will repost it!

Jimmy

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much! I am happy that you enjoyed them all!

Jimmy