Friday, December 2, 2022

The Devil You Know (Part 3 of 4) written by Reg and Jimmy

                        


              The Devil You Know Part 3

By Reg and Jimmy

Stepping into his palatial villa, Chase is looking unusually haggard with his unkept blond hair falling untidily over his eyes and a troubled expression on his handsome face. Beneath his black Armani jacket he is wearing a pair of silky grey sweatpants and with one hand he gently cups his visibly swaying genitals, not for the sake of modesty but to suppress the dull ache in his teenage testicles.

Odder still is the sight of Sam Hell lumbering a few steps behind him, the notorious red-eyed villain is bare foot, dressed only in a red wrestling singlet that reveals every curve and bulge of his powerful wrester’s physique. Like Chase, the hunky seventeen year old is clutching his privates and grimacing as he limps groggily up the driveway, clearly more bothered by the ache in his groin than the sharp stones cracking under his bare feet.

Chase sighs with relief as he enters the comfort of his home then looks back at the devil-boy with a wistful smile, excited to have the tough badass wrestler on his side. Up until now, he and Sam Hell had been mutual enemies but after today’s events things have changed. Even Chase is unsure what has caused such a dramatic shift…for sure their violent encounter with Doug earlier than day created an unexpected bond but there’s something else too. Chase knows he has changed over the past few months since dating Jayden and one of his new traits is forgiveness. Despite their turbulent past, Chase is now ready to forgive Sam Hell for his former indiscretions.

“Come in big-guy” Chase smiles warmly, holding open the door “Let’s head to the pool to relax, we’ve definitely earned it.”


Sam stands in stunned silence for a moment, quietly taking in the opulence of Chase’s house. The marbled entrance hall opens up to the floor above with a magnificent sweeping staircase leading up to a galleried landing all meticulously cleaned and polished to a sparkling finish.

As Chase hangs his jacket he hears the housekeeper shuffling around upstairs and calls up “Hola Esmeralda, I’m back. We’re headed to the pool.”

“Okay, Chase. I’ll bring you something to eat.”

“She still thinks I’m too skinny” Chase rolls his eyes at Sam, then turns his eyes towards the full length mirror by to the door. He has been working out for some time now and can never resist checking out his reflection at every opportunity. Chase smiles proudly at the sight of the Adonis-like muscles that now adorn his athletic frame, his muscles are beautifully sculpted and really puts the rest of the swim-team to shame; in fact only the beefiest guys on the wrestling team, like that moron Doug, can match Chase’s upper body strength.

Chase grins proudly, casually running his hand through his hair then flexes his chest to make his prominent, square pecs bounce under his tight sleeveless top. His sculpted shoulder muscles seem to get broader every day and the width of his upper body is accentuated further by his deliciously slim waist. With a cheeky wink at Sam he lifts the hem of his singlet above his slim waist to reveal his washboard abs.

“Well Sam, do I look too skinny to you?”

The blond boy’s ironic chuckle suddenly dries up as Sam Hell takes a bold stride forward, wrapping an arm around Chase’s waist and begins running his powerful fingers over the tight muscles of Chase’s torso, probing the little peaks and troughs with his fingertips and pinching the tight skin around his abs.

“Well you still feel pretty skinny to me, boy” Sam smirks pressing his fingers more firmly between the corded muscles, probing deeper just under the younger teen’s rib-cage.

“Stop it! You’re tickling” Chase protests with muted laughter as he begins to writhe in Sam’s arms. With a solid sweep of his arm, Chase knocks the offending hand away but his hand continues its downward sweep finally coming to a sudden stop between Sam’s legs with an audible thud.

“Uuuugh!” Sam groans, doubling over, suddenly reminded of the testicle trauma he suffered earlier that day “Dude! Fuck…right in the coins”

“Oops, er sorry man” Chase pats the older teen on the back in sympathy but can’t help grinning as he looks down at the suffering stud. “Well I’m heading to the pool, big guy, I’ll see you there.”

Chase turns and heads towards a door at the end of the hall and when he gets to his private spa he places two sodas on a small table between a pair of sunbeds and quickly strips off his shirt and pants. His socks and shoes soon join the pile of clothes and he can’t wait to immerse himself in the pool stark naked, knowing the coolness of the water will help relieve his big throbbing nads.

Then Chase turns back to see Sam is standing unmoving at the entrance.

“What are you waiting for, Sam?”

Sam stares transfixed, his red eyes blinking back at Chase’s chiseled naked body then across to the pool which glimmers behind white wooden fencing entwined with ivy and hanging flower pots. At the far end is a dramatic sparkling waterfall that trickles a wall of water onto the surface of the pool next to a cluster of elegant chairs with matching tables and a steaming hot tub.

“You coming or what?”

“I…”

Sam takes a nervous step forward, appearing for the first time that Chase can recall vulnerable. “I…er…I can’t swim.”

Chase starts to smirk, thinking that Sam must be joking. But something tells him not too. ‘Dammit, Jayden gave me a conscience,’ Chase thinks, sighing inwardly.

“Well luckily I can” Chase gives a friendly wink. “In fact I’m the best swimmer in school so I can even teach you! Let’s just start in the shallow end, you can’t drown there.”

Sam nods and gets to the pools edge, unhooking his shoulder straps then slowly peeling his singlet down his muscular torso. Sam only be about average in height but he’s impressively well built for his age with a broad chest and prominent slab-like pecs that, to Chase’s keen eye, look even bulkier than Logan’s. Sam’s pale body simply ripples with muscles and is almost smooth apart from a fine treasure trail which starts at his navel and streaks down to his groin and a few sparse hairs that encircle his dark nipples. Sam’s mighty abs look unbreakable, thick and well-defined and there are traces of scars over his upper torso make Chase aware of the physical punishment he must have endured in his past. Sam nervously fingers the material at his waist then lowers it in one pull, his sweaty singlet hitting the deck with a damp splat.

“I don’t even have a bathing suit.”

“Well me neither.” Chase chuckles and swings his hips showing off his impressive boyhood but then stops awkwardly, feeling a little guilty about humiliating his new friend with his bigger equipment. Just to make sure, Chase lowers his eyes to check out Sam’s dangling wedding tackle. Chase notes the rather attractive dark pubes that frame Sam’s dangling genitals, making the whole ensemble look decidedly butch and manly like the rest of his impressive body. Sam’s flaccid cock does look thick and potent but it’s rather average in length and Chase is pleased to confirm that the famous devil coins are also less imposing than his own big-balls even in their reddened and somewhat swollen state.

Sam grabs the railing along the side of the pool and takes a cautious step into the water then pauses. “Well? I thought we were going in.”

Chase gulps and stops staring, then looks up meeting Sam’s red eyes. “Yeah, sure we are.”

Chase takes a short run up then leaps into the pool, in a perfect graceful racing dive, barely breaking the surface as he glides through the water, propelling himself forward with a few slick, graceful strokes and he emerges grinning at the other end before swimming briskly back underwater to the shallow end.

Chase emerges gasping from the depths right besides Sam his lithe muscles now wet and glistening and he grins down proudly at the sight of his plump dick and hefty balls bobbing around in the currents below.  .

Sam tries to ignore him, taking each step cautiously, his powerful naked body slowly dipping deeper into the pool and Chase ducks lower in the water to steal a better look at Sam’s sleeping snake in close up before it gets fully submerged. Sam’s cock is clearly thicker than his own but like most guys it’s also shorter, however Chase can vividly remember how big Sam gets when he’s hard and he feels a touch of respect for this genuine challenger. Sam’s nuts have the finest sprinkling of hairs on them and look rather solid and sturdy like two shiny pebbles and Chase hopes that he'll get a chance to test their legendary toughness soon.

When Sam’s nuts touch the surface of the water, he sees Sam shudder slightly.

“Yeah, you just have to get used to it.” Chase chuckles reaching his dripping hand forward bravely towards Sam’s dangling balls and carefully encircles the hot orbs.

Sam winces again, and his body freezes as Chase rolls his nuggets in his fist.

“You enjoy touching me, Chase.”

It was not a question, but a statement.

Taken aback Chase let’s go.

“I just wanted to help you get used to the water…and I was checking for…bruising. You did get kicked in the nuts a lot today.”

“That I did,” Sam says, stepping towards Chase. The two are almost at eye level, and Sam puts both of his hands on Chase’s thighs on either side of his groin. “So did you, maybe I should check yours out. See if your…what do you call them? Oh yeah, big balls are alright.”

Chase gulps, his cock responding in his wet underwear. “You can…” Chase tries to play this off. “But I think you took more blows than I did.” Chase reaches again grabbing Sam’s balls in one hand, happy to see that they fit.

“Wouldn’t you agree?”

Sam grins. “If you say so. Go on, be the explorer if you desire.” Sam says stepping close.

Chase’s heartbeat fluctuates in his chest, as he rolls Sam’s balls in his hand working his fingers along the sensitive undersides and noticing that he is more bloated than earlier thanks to Doug.

“Your balls…”

“Devil coins,” corrects Sam.

“Yeah, those. They seem more swollen than earlier…maybe I should make sure everything works how it’s supposed to.”

Sam gets closer, so much so that his thigh comes between Chase’s legs and bumps his groin softly and there is no way that he didn’t notice Chase’s hardening tool.

Grinning Sam smiles coyly, his mouth inches from Chase’s. “I already told you Chase, if you want me explore to your desire.”

Chase unsure of what to do now, just holds Sam’s balls in one hand. Sam has not moved his thigh and he can feel his dick straining in his underwear and he bites his lip.

Sam gets so close that his chest bumps Chase’s, standing pec to pec one hand ensnarls Chase’s waist pulling him up against him and Sam leans in his mouth so close to Chase’s pause but a hairs breath away.

“Chase, tell me what you want.”

Chase’s heart beats wildly, and he stammers. “Ah…um…”

“Lunch!” calls Esmeralda popping into the pool, the door was left ajar.

The housekeeper pauses, and her cheeks redden. “I’ll just leave these here.” She deposits the tray and hurries away. But the interruption was enough, the spell is broken and the two stand a foot apart Chase immediately letting Sam’s balls go when she appeared.

“Let’s eat,” Sam says grinning and moves to the steps and climbs up towards the small table by the poolside giving Chase a full view of his muscular backside.

Chase is so hard and trying to recover as Sam takes a bite of a sandwich.

“Delicious.”

Naked, Sam’s cock appears to be a bit plumper than before, but he is not erected.

Chase is.

Chase climbs up the stairs awkwardly, hoping that his cock will eventually go down.

It does not.

Sam notices, making sure that Chase is aware that he knows and takes another bite. “You’re a big boy I see. You know I have that effect on everyone. When I want to.”

“Oh yeah…?”

“I used to think it was my sexy muscles but now I reckon it’s just the eyes,” Sam smirks rather smugly, his red eyes staring hotly at Chase who seems to shudder under their weight. “I can make anyone I want get excited with just a simple stare, I plunge deep within their soul seeing them for who they are. The display is disarming, and leaves them vulnerable and” Sam pauses and reaches down using  one long finger to trace down Chase’s fully erect penis stopping briefly to push against the bulbous head “and strangely excited.”

Chase grunts.

“See?”

Chase looks away, trying to get control. “Yeah…I guess.”

Laughing Sam tilts Chase’s head back to look at him. “Don’t worry I’ll stop using my super-powers on you, kid. After all we are friends now, yes?”

Chase shrugs and looks around “Sure, I invited you here didn’t I?”

Chase sighs and takes his sandwich to sit on a chair by the pool, Sam joins him and the two eat in silence for a few minutes having no idea how hungry they were until both plates are clean.

“I can teach you how to swim now, if you want.”

“That’s not what I want.”

Chase looks at Sam nervously, but he’s on purpose not starring into Chase’s eyes.

“Then what…?”

“I feel I owe you a favor for helping me out with Doug. Now wouldn’t you like to be tough and strong like me.” Sam stares at him now, “I bet you’d love to have invincible balls… like my devil coins.”

“But Jayden…uh, didn’t he bust your…”

“DON’T!” Sam barks angrily grabbing Chase’s wrist in his clenched fist “Don’t you fucking mention that name again today!”

Sam’s crimson eyes seem to bore into Chase’s skull and it takes a few deep breaths before Sam’s temper simmers down and he averts his threatening gaze.

“That dirty little fucker just got lucky!” Sam scowls shaking his powerful shoulders as if to shrug off the unpleasant memory “He may have found a chink in my armor this time but you can tell him I’ll never make that mistake again…I can beat that little shit any day of the week. My coins are fucking invincible!”

“No doubt….but…a chink, you said?” Chase looks up, intrigued by Sam’s earlier admission.

Sam blinks then gulps, wondering if he’s revealed too much already then he turns earnestly, focusing his fearsome gaze into Chase’s sapphire eyes trying to judge if he can trust his new acquaintance.

“Can you keep a secret?” he asks guardedly.

“Of course, Sam. On my honor!” Chase nods, putting on his most sincere boy-scout face…but his interest is really piqued now and he’s intrigued to find out what tasty gossip might come out of this.

“Look, it was during that fight I had earlier today with Doug. Well of course you were right in the midst of it…actually I’m, well, I hope you don’t feel too bad that I…”

“That’s OK, dude” Chase shrugs nonchalantly and instinctively reaches down to caress his still aching jewels…no worries big-guy, being restrained by a thug like you while Doug kicks me repeatedly in my big balls is just how I love to spend my morning.

“So I guess you remember that I er, well I…” Sam stutters, a little lost for words

“Yeah you jizzed all over my butt, you pervert!” Chase huffs followed by a cheeky wink to show there’s no hard feelings.

“Bullshit! OK so I accidentally came on your back.” Sam protests unable to contain a short nervous laugh “Well anyway, shooting my load like that must have…well it diminished my, er, well my incredible stamina.”

 Sam’s cocky claim rings rather hollow as the big wrestler blushes in shame and peers down glumly, fondling his loose, flopping testicles. To Sam’s dismay the plump orbs still feel unusually sensitive between his fingers and he feels crest-fallen that his devilish mystique could be shattered twice in one day…first by Jayden and then Doug.

“Cheer up tough guy, it happens to the best of us!” Chase reassures him with friendly slap on the shoulder “Sometimes after my boyfriend blows me he’ll slam a knee right into my big throbbing balls. Fuck! It drops me every time…he’s such a douche! I guess he’s just jealous ‘cos I’m bigger than him down there.”

“But unlike my devil coins, your big balls aren’t exactly tough even on a good day. Right Chase?” Sam winks back.

“Well they’re my nuts man, what do you expect?” Chase frowns as he fondles his nads “I guess my balls are getting too big for that shit. I’m practically a man now.”

“Bullshit! You’re just weak like most men” Sam scoffs dismissively “Let me tell you a little secret…I was weak like that too, Chase, until I learned to conquer the pain.”

“But… how?” Chase gapes back incredulously.

“Practice.”

Chase stares back at him, his attentive eyes detecting a small movement at the periphery of his vision and his eyeballs roll downwards to confirm a distinct throb of the devil’s pitchfork and Chase gulps nervously.

 Sam Hell just stares back and grins “It will be painful Chase, but the rewards will be far greater. Do you want invincible balls like mine? Are you man enough to go through the training? You did say that you practically are a man now, you can prove it.”

“I,  er, well I…” Chase stutters, unsure how to answer. The mere thought of being nailed in the nuts makes his stomach churn but his reputation is at stake and secretly hasn’t he always wished he could handle a few hard knees in the balls without wanting to puke his guts out. “I dunno man, I’ve been kicked in the nuts so many times and it still fucking hurts.”

“Ok, ok well I thought you’d chicken out…just like Doug!” Sam shakes his head in disappointment “You kids are all the same…lots of talk but no fucking balls.”

“Bullshit!” Chase protests defiantly “I’m more of a man than Doug will ever be…and I’m ready to prove it. What do I have to do?”

Sam Hell smiles and his big muscles shudder in excitement.

“Well stand up for starters, Chase. I want to see you on your feet.”

Chase complies, standing tall before Sam Hell.

“When you aren’t hard anymore we can begin.

Chase’s face reddens.

The two have to wait a few minutes, but finally Chase’s erection dissipates leaving his big cock dangling heavily between his athletic thighs.

“Good, we can begin now. First lesson, don’t get hard when I hit you in the balls.”

Chase nods.

“Okay. I’ll try. Then what?”

“That’s it for the first lesson. I’ll hit you in a few different ways and you have to try not to get hard. When your big balls get used to it you’ll find you’re one step ahead of each of your opponents that are trying to take you down. Ready?” Sam asks.

Chase starts to sweat, it’s hot outside and his nerves are getting to him.

Finally he nods.

“Good, put your hands behind your head and get ready. This is the stance that you will take for most of the blows I will give you, complete and utter vulnerability. Now tell me Chase, what ball hit hurts you the most.”

Without thinking Chase tells him. “Knees. Knees are the worst.”

“Why that one.”

Chase looks down ashamed. “That fucker Gino made me cum once in my speedo, he only used his knee…it fucking sucked.”

“You got hard.”

“Yeah.”

“And he just kept whacking me, again and again. I couldn’t take it.”

Chase shudders at the memory.

“Then that’s where we start.”

Chase looks up face concerned. “Oh come on dude, not the knee”

“With several knees.”

Chase’s body trembles at the very thought.

“Okay. Fuck this is going to suck.” Chase closes his blue eyes, gathering his strength and resolve before he nods his head in resignation. Then his eyes flash open. “WAIT!”

“What now?” Sam frowns

“Well shouldn’t you show me how it’s done, first?”

The devil boy cocks his head, gazing in confusion at Chase who just shrugs and grins back. Before Sam can speak, the cocky swimmer reaches out grabbing the wrestlers powerful shoulders then rears back and smashes his bony knee deep between the big hunk’s legs, hammering his dripping wet gonads hard into his pelvis with a sickening SQUELCH!.

“Huuughhhh” Sam grunts, staggering back a step his jaw dropping open, red-eyes wide open in horror as his hands descend to his low hanging scrotum, his crushed testicles still bouncing from the aftershock beneath his flaccid cock.

“Wow Sam, look your cock’s still completely limp!” Chase enthuses, standing with one hands on his hip, the other pointing at the tough wrestler’s groin with a small smile tugging the corner of his lips.

“My coins….ugh….my fucking coins!” Sam gasps, trying to suck air into his big lungs his eyes blinking in distress when suddenly his knees fold and he crashes to the ground, clutching his groin as he rocks back and forth.

“Oh come on, they’re invincible, right?” Chase chuckles “So get up big guy and take your best shot?” Chase casually places his hands between his head, swinging his hips gently to make his heavy tackle sway in front of Sam’s blurry eyes.

“Ugh fuuuuucckkk” Sam croaks, cradling his tortured coins his face contorted by the agonizing waves of testicular pain: a stark reminder that his once sturdy orbs have already been pulverized today first by Jayden, then Doug and now…now Chase!

“Stop fooling around, Sam!” Chase laughs “Let’s crack on”

“I can’t….you…you hurt my coins” Sam gulps, muttering a rare confession of defeat “It’s my devil seed, Chase….I need…I need more time to recharge my coins.”

“Well your invincible balls really have taken quite a beating today, big guy” Chase empathizes as he helps the heavy wrestler get back to his feet “Look Sam, how about we sleep it off and resume our training tomorrow. I can’t wait to see what your mighty coins can handle so I can be like you one day.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thrilling to see part 3 posted today! It was really fun writing this part with Jimmy. I really liked putting Sam Hell outside his comfort zone and having him confess that he does have some 'human' weakness.
So is Sam Hell just your regular weak-balled male with a few delusions?
Hell No!!!
Don't believe for a moment that the Devil Boy has lost his invincibility. Those devil coins were forged in the fiery depths of hell! The Devil will be back in part 4...so be afraid....be very afraid!

Mickey said...

Ooops, I initially posted this in the wrong post, I was looking back to find the referenced scene. Lemme post it here again.

Hi Jimmy and Reg,

Another Awesome story as always.
I'm well as one can be in these times 😆.
I love how Chase still retains his naughty playful flirty nature. And Again, I have to say I love the interactions between Chase and Sam ><
And poor Sam, Can his Devil coins even recover within a day? They'd been pulverized so many times after all.

Anonymous said...

Mickey,
Yes, it's certainly been a rough day for the Devil boy with Jayden, Doug and now Chase all etching their marks on his sturdy coins. But the great thing about Sam is he will keep coming back for more!
Chase certainly had a lot of fun in part 3, toying with the badass wrestler...he must think Christmas has come early!
You'll find out if Sam's rocks finally get a day-off in part 4...based on recent events that's looking unlikely 🤣

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Good evening Reg and Mickey,

Love coming online and seeing comments! Makes me very happy.

Poor Sam Hell...human? Well, maybe "mortal" and he could certainly go for a recharge! It has been an exhausting day for him.

"Those devil coins were formed in the fiery pits of hell..." Reg, lol. You make me giggle.

Chase will always be kinda a "bad boy," he just has far too much fun playing the role. He will never be a "goody goody." Jayden has tamed his darker side a bit but he has far too much playing the villain when the moments arise.

As for the Devilboy, I would never count him out. He as Reg pointed out "was formed in the fiery pits of hell."

Reg and I have one big finale planned next week for this little duo, and I hope that you Mickey and everyone else enjoys it!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Mell de Paula said...

hello, I would like to invite you to watch my video, I am learning, if you can give me feedback, with tips for me to improve, I really appreciate it
https://pt.pornhub.com/model/mellsugar