Monday, December 12, 2022

Snapshot: Robin "Who hits harder?" written by Jimmy

 



Snapshot: Robin "Who hits harder?"


By Jimmy

 

“I’ve got a story of how I beat the Riddler,” Robin says. Tim Drake is smiling under his domino mask as he starts to tell his tale…


“It was just the two of us on the rooftop and I had him cornered, he was about to give up when I pulled out my bo staff. I was annoyed with figuring out all his clues so I took out my bo staff swirling it around before I swooped in close and slammed the hilt of the shaft deep between his legs. You should have seen his face!”

Tim Drake snorts staring at Jason Todd, aka the Red Hood as he continues. “His legs snapped together, eyes bugged out, and he yodeled in pain!”



Slapping his thigh, Robin roars with laughter.

“No bad, Kid.”

Robin slowly stops laughing, swiping away his tears of mirth.

“Pft! Like you could do better.”

“Actually,” Jason Todd is smiling now. “I did when I was younger than you are now. It was my first time meeting him…man he was a joke back then.”

Red Hood stands up getting into the past as he start to tell his tale. “Dressed in a full green leotard with a purple question mark on his chest and wielding a question mark cane…like I said he was ridiculous back then. Batman and I were at his hideout and I had just caught up to him. He tries to hit me with that stupid cane. I did a backflip and instead kicked him my flat foot of my pixie boot slamming into his crotch. I still remember the squish of his nutsack as he fell backwards down the stairs. I got him so good…hehe.”




Lost in memory lane, Jason Todd does not notice Tim Drake pulling out his bo staff. It’s not until a swish of metal through the air clangs against his tailbone, his nuts somewhere sandwiched in between that he realizes that he is in danger.

Jason Todd gasps, “Uggggh!”

Feeling sick, he stumbles backwards clutching at his wounded nutsack. “You… fuck…not in the…asshole.”

“See?” Robin says. “Mine was worse. Also, you should talk, pixie boots. That costume was also lame.”



Robin grins as Jason Todd drops to one knee.

“What’s neat about my bo staff is that it leaves an after taste in your mouth of metal, the resounding thumping really courses through the targeted place where I hit: that being your testicles. Its aftereffects are what really make it the better move. Wouldn’t you agree?” Robin asks, delighting in the grunts now coming from Jason as he keels over.

“I’m gonna get you…for that.”

“Not tonight.”

Robin takes a photo of Jason Todd prone on the roof, sending it to the Robin Chat Group on his phone and takes off leaving Todd helplessly curled on the cold stone rooftop in his testicular agony.

 

~End

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been loving these Snapshots Jimmy! Hope this can graduate to a longer series soon, the saga of Jason and Tim is wonderful

GinoJaydenAuthorJimmy said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for the feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying them!

I am sadly running out of photos to use on the story's if you know of any, please send them my way to use in a future story!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Русский Парень said...

Хотелось бы увидеть, как бьют по яйцам Дэмиена. Как он поёт фальцетом. Хотелось бы увидеть, как яйца кого-то из Робинов превратят в омлет. Как их раздавят, проткнут.

Anonymous said...

Emailed a few images to you Jimmy!

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Dear anonymous,

I saw, and they are great!

Can't wait to use them!

Sincerely,

Jimmy