Monday, June 20, 2022

FRATERNITY (Chapter One, Part Two) written by Fraternity (Kramtoad Story)

 

FRATERNITY (Chapter One, Part Two)

by FRATERNITY 




Warning: Gay characters, ballbusting, and bontage.

Derek heard the muffled sound of sobs behind him. He spun around at once, half-expecting another attacker. Instead, there was Jason, writhing, barely conscious against the tree trunk. His hands were cupping his groin.


“Jason!” Derek shrieked, as he rushed to his side.


“My balls, muttered Jason. My balls. My balls.”


Derek knelt over Jason, studying his face. Blood was running out his mouth and his left eye was beginning to swell shut. Derek noticed that Jason was trembling.

“Jason, what's wrong?”


“I think I'm gonna be sick,” groaned Jason, still clutching his groin. “I got my balls smashed by that flashlight.”


Derek glanced down at Jason's crotch, noticing how the fabric seemed strained.


“Jeez, Jason,” Derek gasped, as he reached for Jason's belt buckle.


Reflexively, Jason tried to sit up.


Relax, Derek reassured, placing his left hand caressingly against Jason's chest.

“Just sit back. I'm certified in first aid.”

“How did you know I was in trouble? asked Jason, as Derek unfastened his belt buckle and pushed his cupped away from his balls.


Jason noticed the embarrassment on his face.


“Jeez, you have a firm ab, Derek quickly changed the subject, as his knuckles pressed against Jason's flesh to undo the button. Do you work out a lot?”


“I try to,” replied Jason, as Derek unzipped his fly. “I do a little bit of modeling. It helps to stay in shape.”


Derek appeared astonished as he opened Jason's pants and saw his red bikini underwear. As he moved pulled down his underwear, it was obvious that Jason's testicles were badly swollen. Each was roughly the size of a peach.


Jason winced as Derek began handling his testicles, moving them around, checking for damage. “I think they're okay,” said Derek. “Just a lot of swelling. Let's get some ice on them.”


“What about my dick?” asked Jason, glancing down at his penis.

“It's uh...” Derek paused, smiled, and looked into Jason's eyes. “It's more than alright. Terrific actually.”


“You think?”


Derek nodded, as he moved his hands to Jason's face. The swelling around his eyes was of little concern. It would go down. The biggest concern was blood coming from his mouth. Derek's left hand slid behind Jason's neck, helping to support his head. His right ran along Jason's jaw, feeling for damage. His thumb pressed against his lip.


“Open up,” said Derek.


Derek held Jason's head in hands, as he stared into his mouth. Some minor cuts, he observed. I don't think they will require stitches.


Jason closed his mouth and tried to sit up. His balls were still hanging out his open fly.

“Ohhh!” Jason winced, as his balls pressed against his underwear.


“Are you going to be able to walk?” asked Derek.


“If I can get my balls packed okay,” replied Jason.


“Maybe these things fit to tight for all the swelling,” suggested Derek, removing a pocket knife.


“What are you going to do with that?” Jason cringed, as Derek approached his crotch with the knife.


“Relax, babe,” said Derek. “I'm just going to cut the waistband.” He made careful cuts through the sides of his underwear. Then, he pushed his knees apart, so that his groin would have more room.


“This may hurt a bit,” Derek warned, as he cupped Jason's balls. He then tugged on his underwear, so that they slid between his legs in one piece. He then wadded the underwear and threw them against the tree.


Jason moaned as Derek's hand grazed against his penis. He let go of his balls and tried to position them delicately in his jeans, as he laid his penis on top of his swollen balls.


“This may be a little uncomfortable,” said Dereck, as he gingerly zipped Jason's fly, careful that nothing got caught. “We can't walk out of here with your dick hanging out... Or at least we shouldn't.”


“You never did answer me,” muttered Jason.


“What about?” replied Derek, as he moved to help Jason to his feet. He slid an arm under Jason shoulder and grasped his right hand with the other.


“How did you know I was out here like this? And in trouble?”


Jason wrapped his arms around Derek, and began to pull himself up. He could feel the strength of Derek's arms as he lifted.

“I... uh... I've been...” he looked into Jason's eyes, as he hobbled to his feet. “I've been watching you.”


“You mean tonight?” Jason appeared confused.


“Tonight. Last night. The night before. Every night. I can see when you pass by my window. And I...” Derek was feeling embarrassed.

“It's okay, Derek,” replied Jason. “I look at you sometimes too.”


“I have to drop everything,” continued Derek. “I don't know why. I mean I know why. Look at you. Even tonight, with blood dripping down your shirt and you're eye swollen shut, you're gorgeous. I have a thing for you.”


The scent of Jason's cologne nearly sent Derek into a dream world, as Jason pulled him into his embrace.

“What didn’t you ever say so? Why didn't you ever come over talk with me?”


“I was afraid,” replied Derek.


“You! Afraid? After what you did tonight, I can't imagine you be afraid of anything.”


“I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way about me that I feel about you,” said Derek.


Though pain was shooting through his face, Jason forced a smile. He continued to lean against Derek for steadiness, as Derek led the way out of the woods.


“Come along, he said. We need to get some ice on your balls.” 


To be continued...

No comments: