Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Poll Results: We have a Winner

 Pole Results: We Have a Winner








Dear Ballbusting Boys Readers,

 

We have our results!

The winner is...SHANE!


I was a little shocked by the choice, but we will be delving into a character that we do not know too well: Shane. I have already started his story, and I think it will be interesting. The main things we really know about him is that he almost became captain of the swim team because he was the best swimmer after Jayden left. We are going to learn about what happened to him after that loss, and how did he deal with Chase’s new position. We will also learn about who he is, and how he stands out although silently amongst the cast.

I can’t ignore how close Caleb and Junior were to being chosen. Only a few votes separated them from being the winner. After Shane’s turn in the Monday highlights, I am going to turn to Logan’s cousins.

Thank you all for voting!

I do intend to learn how to post the poll on the side of the website like Alex did, but until then this worked for the most part.

Tune back in next Monday to learn more about Shane!

 

Sincerely,

 

Jimmy








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please Don’t make Shane gay too. Straight boys also exist, but It looks like they don’t in this series. Jayden, Gino,Bill,Chase,Leroy,Aldo… they are all into boys (and that’s ok, i just mean that having some straight characters wouldnt be bad neither). 😅

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. You make a valid point, most of the characters that I have created are gay. I have read a lot of ballbusting stories, and I find that predominantly our very small community has straight male/ female ballbusting, followed by straight male/male ballbusting. Moat of the characters that Alex has created on this site are straight. I saw a need to have characters that are gay.

While Jayden, Gino, Chase, Leroy, and Bill are gay. Aldo is actually bisexual. Sam Hell is straight, although he gets off on hurting others. Jayden and Gino's Dad Marco is straight.

A huge portion of the cast is gay. Shane's first story is already written, and he does show attraction to other boys in his story but my writing style is that I let the story write itself. I don't always have a set agenda (sometimes I do). Right now I view Shane as curious, but I would not peg him as gay.

I hear you, and I will try my best to include more straight characters moving forward.

Sincerely,

Jimmy