Friday, March 25, 2022

Nardballgames

                           

                          Nardball Games



NARDBALL | Party Game (@nardballgames) • Instagram photos and videos

Get ready for the latest game to take over the world...it's NARDBALL! When I was searching for videos on the internet, I came across this and I had to share. If anyone purchases this game, please take lots of videos and post it here for us all to see!

#1 Nardball 


NARDBALL | Party Game (@nardballgames) • Instagram photos and videos


#2  Playing Nardball #2


NARDBALL | Party Game (@nardballgames) • Instagram photos and videos

#3 Playing Nard Ball 3





The game even has rules, and an objective!






Let us know here if you get a copy of this nifty game!


Sincerely,


Jimmy



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi just a quick question the be are guest is closed right now right? no more people can sign up right?

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Hi Anonymous,

Alex is currently taking a bit of a leave of absence due to his work. However, I know that he has stories in the making that are backed up until 2024. Please do add yours, he loves the list and looks forward to people adding their story ideas. One of his favorite parts of the website is communicating with the readers and bringing them into stories.

I take suggestions as well, but generally they have to fall in the Gino and Jayden Universe. If I can add Alex's characters to me stories, I do try to when it makes sense and when I have a good idea to do so. Or when readers help provide for that.

I hope that was helpful!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

So Alex is coming back at some point?

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Hi Anonymous,

Of course! Work just has him extra busy. We all miss him, myself included and when he returns it will be a big moment! Cannot wait!

Until then I'll hold down the fort.

Sincerely,

Jimmy