Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Jimmy’s Found Video’s #72

 



Jimmy’s Found        

          Video’s #72

 

Dear Ballbusting Boys Community,

 

Here's this weeks videos, hope that you all enjoy them! Have a great week everyone, and happy busting!

 

~Jimmy

 

1). I have been looking for this one for a while, happy that I found it!






2). Been so long since I have seen these two! Memories...





3). The dreaded (and my favorite) squuuueezeee





4). I know its F/M but man...so damn hot!





5). The sound of impact and his little moan make this one worth it! (hit not seen on camera just reaction)










6). I saved the best for last. So many great busts, from squeezes, to foot jobs, the smacks. So damn good.




Enjoy, have fun and let me know which one is your favorite.


Remember it's easy to convey your thoughts with one click or a comment!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last one was hot. Keep up the good work

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Hi,

Glad that you enjoyed that one, I’m thinking that was one of better finds for sure!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

You sure love videos of old men assaulting boys you sick fuck

Jamie said...

loved all of these!!!! third one was def my fav tho, his reactions were so hottt