Thursday, February 23, 2023

Update (Last one because...I have February-March all planned out!)

 




Update!



Dear Ball Busting Boys Fan,

 

So I have a lot planned!

This has been a very productive break. We are all set for the month March and the end of February.

Stories:

·       My Friend…?

o   A story about a bully in college.

·       After the Break-Up

o   Rex and Leroy decide to play a little Roshambo to get over their exes.

·       The Thieves in Hell House

o   Sam Hell and Bill are alone in the house with a second thief, the conclusion to The Thief in Hell House.

·       Roshambo: Part 1 and Part 2

o   Jayden and Chase play Roshambo to see who will top who. It’s the story that many have requested, Jayden and Chase finally take the next step in their relationship.

·       Basketball Bully

o   Gino helps a kid who is getting bullied.

·       Men of the House VIII

o   Dylan and Corey from Ballbusting Tales come back for a fun little story. The brothers are out to out ballbust each other…who will reign supreme?

There you have it everyone. I hope that you like what I have prepared. For those that have been asking I still have not heard from Alex. I miss him dearly, but I hope that he returns someday soon.

 

Take care, and happy busting.

 


~J


8 comments:

Dagan said...

Jimmy

Men of the House???

That is a blast from the past! I am looking forward to this one.


~Dagan

Anonymous said...

Happy we finally got a date for the Chase and Jayden Roshambo story, pretty excited for that! But also, pretty excited to see the one with Leroy and Rex, seems like a pretty odd pairing, but I'm excited to see where this goes! (Rex is my favorite twin after all) and I can't wait to see him face somebody with someone with balls much bigger than his again (still waiting for that Zach rematch story) this schedule is so good, I can't wait!

BBfan said...

Annoymous...

Your favorite twin is Rex? Nawww...maaan the best twin of Jimmy's is Max! Your favorite is the wrong twin!

That said, Jimmy should do a pole. I want to see if everyone likes Max better or not. What do you say Jimmy?

BBfan

Also, this set of stories is great. Chase and Jayden finally having sex. I want to read that one the most.

Anonymous said...

Nah, I'm team Rex all the WAY!

Not because he's the better twin since he's kind of the bigger bully between the two but that's exactly what makes it so satisfying to see his tiny little peanuts getting crushed, that size difference (where it counts) he has with other characters is super hot to me, both him busting bigger balls than his own and someone with much bigger package busting his tiny little jellybeans (That's why I cannot WAIT for the roshambo story with Leroy, I can already tell things are gonna get steamy!)

I'm super excited for these new stories and I cannot wait to see my favorite twin's peanuts getting turned into peanut butter!

also, yes, it's so cool that the Chase and Jayden story is a two parter!

BBfan said...

Annoymous...

You made some great points about Rex, BUT Max is still the better twin here's why.

When Jimmy first started humanizing the "bad guys" it started with him. Max saw what Chase was doing and joined Jayden's team against Sam Hell.
Max and Jayden have a budding relationship that has not seen fruitation...yet.
Chase likes Max better, he is the favorite twin there.
And trump card...he's bigger than his brother.

However, I do enjoy reading about Rex getting busted abd there should be more of that.

BBfan

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Anonymous here, Rex is such a badass ballbuster! These coming stories sound really intriguing, and I can't wait for that rematch story between Zach and Rex as well...

Sincerely, Anon2

Dagan said...

Agreed. Rex rules. He's one badass buster...unless his peanuts get plastered to his taint. That always drops Rex. My favorite twin as well.

~Dagan

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Hi Dagan,

Yeah! I was feeling like writing something a bit different so I went with BBmal's series Men of the House! Hope that you like it!


Hi Anonymous,

I hope that you enjoy the Chase and Jayden Roshambo two parter. I was working on it for a long time. Hope that it lives up to everyone expectations!

Hi guys,

The Rex and Max debate has me rolling with laghter. I love it! I'll set up a poll just to see!

Sincerely,

Jimmy