Monday, January 17, 2022

Basketball Bully Snapshot written by Jimmy

 

Basketball Grab

Written by Jimmy

(Photo credit given to Kckan) I don't know the artist, but I would love to see more of their work! If you know them, please point me in the right direction.


“You’re the worst on the team,” Declan said with a laugh. “The way you throw a ball, ha!” The black-haired boy had been hassling the new kid since he joined last week. Declan was spry, short and always seemed to have the ball.

Chris was taller, stalker and with brown hair. Chris was not as popular or as good looking as Declan, and was finding it difficult to make friends. Declan hassling him about his lousy free throws, sure did not help things.

 “You always get this weird face when you try to take a shot, it’s a mix of like taking a shit and oh fuck I’m the worst player!” Declan said, laughing meanly along with the other boys around them.

Gino a tall seventeen-year-old was picking up the wet towels from around the locker room muttering, “Logan is the worst coach ever. Putting me on duty as the freaking toy bitch boy.” Gino mumbles coming up to their bench and taking their towels.

“Don’t worry Chris, you won’t be the worst player for long. Coach is bound to take pity on you and cut you from the team!” Declan said with a grin, turning away from him and laughing with the rest of the team.

Chris’s face turned bright red, and he felt his eyes starting to tear up. Gino overheard that one and stepped forward getting down to one knee and smirking up at Chris. “This is how I deal with assholes,” he whispers and reaches forward as Declan pulls his shirt overhead and grabs the pouch in front of his shorts. Declan’s yellow boxer briefs offer zero protection as Gino grabs the contents and gives a mighty crushing squeeze.

Declan freezes mid laugh, shirt still pulled off overhead and groans, “My balls!” His big blue eyes going wide.

The teammates surrounding Declan stop laughing and turn towards Declan and jaws start dropping its Gino, one of Logan’s wrestlers and he’s got their captains balls in his fist.

“You see, Chris” Gino said loudly his voice rising above the shocked boy's gasps, and he gives his hand crushing Declan’s balls a shake. “When you go for the ball on the court make sure to really grab it, like I am doing with Declan here. He’s such a good sport letting me make an example out of him for your benefit. But honestly, just dig in and grab those suckers when they come to you and don’t be afraid of really digging your fingers in. Right Declan, that’s how one grabs balls on the court? Am I right?” Gino said, with a grin giving his ball crushing claw a wicked twist.

“Oh!” Declan gasps, biting his bottom lip. “You…fucker.” He swore in a whispered voice. The shirt falls from his arms as Declan moves to extricate his nuts from Gino’s gasp.

Gino laughed and stands up, and with strength pulls Declan up to, the freshman hangs precariously in the air only supported by Gino’s hand clutching his fat nuggets. Declan grabs onto Gino’s arm trying to alleviate some of the building pressure in his ballsack and keens, “Oh my fucking nuts!”

“Now, I want to apologize to Doug here for being a dick.”

“Nnn no,” Declan whined, his pride getting in the way as his blue eyes cross, and he leans back against Gino’s frame groaning.

“That’s fine, you can always stay here with me until you’re ready. I enjoy busting balls, even tiny ones like yours,” Gino laughed meanly. “My little brother Jayden’s balls are bigger than these sad pathetic testes. Maybe they haven’t even dropped yet…huh, maybe that’s why they don’t hurt. Can you even shoot sperm? Or…” and Gino runs his other hand up Declan’s thigh reaching up to encircle the boy's cock, “Do you still shoot dry?”

The locker room goes extra quiet, only Chris seemed to be enjoying the show and he smiles up at Gino and the spectacle playing out before him.

“Fuck! Okay…okay…I’m fucking sorry! Alright!”

“Good boy,” Gino said dropping him.

Declan landed on all fours and goes to grab his balls but Gino grabs his arms lifting them up over head, before tucking them behind his back, securing them in place. “Chris, give Declan here a good kick. Declan, I have to work this shift today and tomorrow and all next week because of Logan. Every day that I am here, Chris is going to take a free shot on your fruity pebbles. Every day. That’s seven kicks, after the one he is going to do now. By the end of this if you aren’t nicer, I’ll be the one that takes over the kicking duty and I’ll do it until the end of the year. Got it?” Gino said yanking Declan’s arms further up his back. Declan gasps and nods, “Fuck, okay!”

“Good! Chris, show Declan that your free throws might still suck, but your kicks, they are pretty damn deadly.”

Chris laughs easily and comes to stand in front of Declan.

Declan gives him a mean look, but Chris ignores him and focuses on the task in front of him and takes careful aim before he launched his bare foot up and straight into Declan’s crotch.

Declan’s blue eyes go wide, and he closes them tight groaning.

“I don’t think I did that right,” Chris said.

Gino grinned.

“What!?” Declan said shocked. “You hit both of my nuts!”

“Can I go again?” Chris asked, staring at Gino.

“By all means.”

Chris smiled, and then said. “You know how terrible my aim is.” Without further ado, Chris launched a second kick deep into Declan’s pouch, the balls gave a soft smacking sound as they hit Declan’s pubic bone and he groaned, whimpering.

“Hey Gino,” another basketball player comes up and puts a hand on his shoulder and looks at him. “I think I could benefit from some extra practice; Declan always said my free throws sucked too.”

A few other boys chime in the same things and Declan starts shaking his head, but Gino only chuckles. “I would hate for anyone of you to not get in some extra practice, and neither would your captain here.

Declan gulps as the whole team lines up behind Chris.

“Chris were you successful with that last kick?” Gino asked, with a twinkle in his eyes.

“Naw, but practice makes perfect, hold him still for me Gino.”

“You got it, kid.”

Declan starts to protest but Chris’s third kick stops him flat as his balls bounce against his lower abs, with a sick sad splat.

“Got them finally!” Chris said with a laugh, coming up to stand next to Declan and Gino to watch the show every basketball player takes one step closer, to take a turn.

Afterwards Gino hears the door close to the locker room, the team has left their captain behind, and Chris seemed to have gained some popularity as the team surrounds him heading out of the gym laughing and high fiving each other.

Declan is curled into a ball on the floor, feeling his bloated balls and trying not to cry.

Gino finally finished with the towels moves to leave Declan behind as well but stops at the door and comes back to issue one last final warning. “I don’t like assholes,” Gino bends down to look at Declan in the eye. “You’re going to be nice to that kid until he graduates or else today will repeat until I graduate next year.” Gino smiles, and then puts one hand on the kid’s bare shoulder grasping it hard. “Then my brother Jayden will take over, and he hates assholes worse than I do. Better start learning hot not to be a dick…if you ever intend to use the one you’ve got.”

Gino stands up and thinks about hurting the kid’s balls some more but really Declan’s balls are far too immature, he’s going to go home and toy with a better set.

“Lock up for me, when you’re done whining about your puny nuts,” Gino said turning on his heel and leaving the locker room.

 

End

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again... You need to credit the artist. Otherwise you are stealing someone's art to illustrate your stories which is not cool. If you cant find the artist to credit him, dont use their work.
How would you feel if someone started copy pasting your stories into their blog and didnt credit you as the author?

Antony said...

Oh come on, that's a bit to much. No one said a thing about photos before, what the point to make such fuss about some random drawing?
In my opinion it's nothing bad with coping art, pic or text and posting it somewhere else unless you declare yourself as an author of it or making money from it.

GinoJaydenAuthorJimmy said...

Dear Anonymous,

I am not sure if you saw, but I did credit the artist above. Also if an artist ever contacts me to take something down I of course would. If others want to use my stories, I give full blessings. I put it in the internet world after all. It would be amazing if others wanted to use my characters or storylines. I think that would benefit our little community. We are so small, the more people that add the better.

Also I have been waiting for your message so that I can give credit to the other author. I also wanted to reach out to them for collaboration, they are very talented.

Sincerely,

Jimmy
----------------------------------- -------------------------------------
Dear Antony,

I agree with you point, I would never say this or any other art was mine. I can't draw, and I am amazed by all those that can.

Hopefully this artist contacts me. I would love to work with them as well! Or publish their work on our site if they are interested.

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Antony said...

With all this copyright stuff I forgot the most important thing.
Story is great, love revenge on a bully stories.

GinoJaydenAuthorJimmy said...

Hi Antony,

It was fun to write a Bully gets what he deserves story. It's been a while since I have done one of those and it was a blast to write. Thank you for writing in, I appreciate all the feed back!

Sincerely,

Jimmy