Sunday, June 6, 2021

Summer in the city: At the campus party with Kev (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


 Featured in this story: Cal and Kev (click for pictures)

Kev was greeting my cameraman Chad and me at the gate of the campus.

It was another hot summer day, the last time I had looked at the thermometer it had suggested that it was 91° Fahrenheit (33° Celsius) – but I doubted that. It felt much hotter.

The sun was burning and both Chad and I were wearing light shorts, shirts and sandals.

Kev grinned when he saw us.

The 20 year old student was shirtless, wearing sneakers and socks, and short sweat pants. His muscular abs glistened moistly as he scratched his naked, hairless chest. He grabbed his crotch and moved his hand unconsciously, wiggling the package inside his loose pants, as if trying to arrange for some air ventilation around his fat dick and hefty low-hangers.

“Hi”, I said.

Kev grinned and slapped his naked chest. “Here I am, ready for action.”

Read more

No comments: