Monday, July 29, 2019

Help! My boss is a ballbuster! - Your opinion



We tried to give you something different in our latest clip. Instead of the usual bro-ey atmosphere we went in a less playful direction and tried to offer you a male domination scenario in an unusual setting:

Help! My boss is a ballbuster!
Starring Toby Springs and Fluffy
Length: 17 min
Price: $16.99 $15.99
Quality Guarantee: www.Quality.BallbustingBoys.org
Get the clip now at malefetishfantasy.com!
MP4: 782 MB
Click here for a trailer, a detailed description and more information

It reached the TOP 3 of clips4sale's ballbusting charts, and the feedback I have received is pretty good:
Nice
Read full comment

Excellent lads.
Read full comment

He could be my boss any day.
Read full comment
That said, there has not been that much feedback, yet, and I don't quite know what that means. Are you just lukewarm about this particular clip? Would you like us to stick to the bro-ey videos?

Let us know what you think so we can produce better clips for you.

There is just one more clip left but we're talking about filming another season if you want us to.

Thanks!


4 comments:

Kickran said...

Hey Alex :)

The video is good for what it is. Not my personal favourite, but I've got no complaints about it.

Judging by the comments I've read (and people I've spoken to), i think there's more of a desire for "sexier" videos. But of course, that's tricky because Toby and Fluffy are straight, right?

In any case, it seems the biggest thing these videos could do to excite people is have a boner. A boner is all these videos are missing.

In regards to the "bro-ey" dynamic: there's nothing wrong it - it just needs a little more variation. For example; a lot of people liked the dynamic between Toby and Ellis. That was one of the hottest moments in the series.

Alex said...

Thank you very much for your feedback, Kickran! You are right that "sexier" videos are tricky. IMHO one of the best (and most important) things about our videos is that they are 100% real with no faked action. That means that we won't have a boner unless it happens. I have been trying to recruit people but it's hard (ha!) to find hot guys willing to star in ballbusting videos as it is. Finding one who'll also spring a boner while getting his balls busted might be possible - but I haven't found him yet.

Thanks for your feedback on the dynamic between Toby and Ellis, too. If there is a second season I'll try and bring him back. :-))

Anonymous said...

I like any video with those two!
They have great chemistry, that's for sure. I think they being friend and Toby having fun with it is the hottest, like they almost dont need roles.
Also it's hot when only the balls are out, for both... hehe

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I love your "balls out" idea! :-))