Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Everybody loves "Toby's ballbusting workout"!


I was pretty sure you'd love "Toby's ballbusting workout" - but you can never be sure, right? That's why I am absolutely thrilled by your reaction to it. Here's what people said since the clip was released less than two days ago:
This is definitely the best one yet. Loved the concept; the kicks were great (as usual), the knees were perfect (gimme more!), the stomps were solid, and the speedbagging was hilarious. 10/10 from me!
Read full comment

Loved it. Best one yet. I wanna be just like Fluffy when I grow up!
Read full comment
Like so fuckin hot!
Read full comment

Sack baggin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Definetly my favorite as well! I loved those sneakers that toby was wearing for most of the video!
You don't want to miss this awesome video!

Toby’s ballbusting workout
Starring Toby Springs and Fluffy
Length: 15 min
Price: $14.99 $13.99 (because a few times the image is a little blurry)
Quality Guarantee: www.Quality.BallbustingBoys.org
Get the clip now at malefetishfantasy.com!
MP4 (496 MB)
Click here for a detailed desciption and more information


Limited special offer!

Clips4Sale is running a promotion right now: 10% off every clip you purchase by using this link. The deduction happens at the end of the checkout process. Ends April 20th.

No comments: