Monday, March 4, 2019

Best of the busts: February 2019

 

I was on vacation last month so there were fewer posts than usual. But that doesn't stop us from having a look to see which ones you liked best.  Our ratings feature enables you to leave feedback quickly and easily: At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

Now let's have a look at last month's posts:

The two top rated stories of February 2019:



http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2019/02/monkey-bar-chicken-fighters-cody-meets.html
Monkey bar chicken fighters(Cody meets Kev)
average rating: 4.80/5 (15 votes)
http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2019/02/last-man-standing-chris-meets-kev-ben.html
Last man standing
(Chris meets Kev, Ben and Logan)
average rating: 4.79/5 (14 votes)


The two top rated "Video links" posts of February 2019:
Rock Paper Balls (5): 4.83 (6 votes)
Boys just wanna have fun (42): 4.75 (12 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
New link: Breaking bull balls: 5.00 (5 votes)


My personal pick:
When I received the suggestion for Monkey bar chicken fighters (Cody meets Kev) (your rating: 4.80/5 (15 votes)) I didn't know how the story would turn out. The idea is so weird and whacky that I wasn't sure I could pull it off. But I had a blast writing it, and I think it turned out really great. :-))

And what's your personal pick?
Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of February 2019? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

2 comments:

Ballbusting Dude said...

If you are a dude and likes another hot dude ballbusting you, let's connect,
https://ballbustingdude.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Ballbustind Dude! I hope you‘ll find a lot of hot dudes to connect with! :-))