Monday, August 11, 2008

Big balls training camp: Sunday night


Previous parts:
Phone calls
Proof
Fresh meat
Plus one
Friday
Saturday 
Sunday

Featured in this story: BrandonCalLeoTristan, Zach and Alex (click for pictures)

Originally, we had planned to leave tonight. It was Sunday night, 10 p.m. But the weather was horrible. There was a full-blown storm blowing outside, which had started around noon and hadn’t stopped since. Reluctantly, we had decided to spend another night at my friend’s house and go back home tomorrow morning.

We had been here all weekend. George, Cal and Zach, three young guys with extraordinarily big balls, had been trained by skater boys Tristan and Leo, and Cal’s swim team mate Brandon in highly effective one on one training sessions.

George was 23 years old, a curly haired blond actor. Cal, the black swimmer, was 21 years old. Zach was the youngest of the trio at 20 years. His balls were the biggest of the lot. Yesterday, in a fierce fight between the three trainees, he had beaten Cal and George and proved that his oversized testicles could compete with others after all.

The trainers had been quite tough during Saturday’s training sessions. 19 year old Leo, the black haired skater boy, had been the most gentle one. His assignment had been Cal, and he had tried not too be too hard on him.

Tristan, Leo’s friend, a dusty blond 19 year old boy, had taken a considerably more violent approach, tying George’s big nuts with shoelaces and tenderizing his meatballs with vicious kicks.


21 year old Asian-American Brandon had disappointed and humiliated his buddy Cal by choosing Zach as a training partner. Cal and Brandon were on the same swim team. They both had muscular bodies with defined chests and abs. When push came to shove, though, Brandon had decided to dump his friend, and go with Zach, because Zach had the bigger nuts.

Now, I were sitting at the table in the living room with Zach, Cal and George.

My cameraman Chad, and the trainer trio Tristan, Leo and Brandon had already gone to bed.
I had sensed that there was something going on between Zach, George and Cal, but I hadn’t been able to put my finger on it.

“I guess we should call it a day, too”, I said and walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes. “We’re going to leave at 6 a.m”, I shouted. “Better get a good night’s sleep.”

Five minutes later, I came back into the living room.

The guys had gone.

I raised my eyebrows. They hadn’t even wished me a good night.

I turned off the lights and walked up the stairs to the bed rooms.

I brushed my teeth and went for my bedroom, wearing just my boxers and my socks. I had my jeans in my right hand, my shoes and shirt in my left hand.

I shared my bedroom with Chad. The other three bedrooms were shared by Leo and Tristan, George and Zach, and Brandon and Cal, respectively.

Suddenly, I heard someone whisper. It came from inside George and Zach’s bedroom.

I sneaked to the door and listened.

“… Tristan. He was really mean”, I heard George whisper.

“Yeah”, Cal replied in a low voice. “Leo was rather nice. But your guys were really hard on you…”

“I say we go for Brandon”, Zach said.

“Sure”, George said in a sarcastic tone of voice. “Because he was your trainer…”

Zach grunted. “No, because (a) he is alone in his room. Leo and Tristan are sleeping in the same room. We’d have to take on both of them. And I don’t know if we’re ready for that. And (b) he dumped Cal for me. That wasn’t nice at all, was it, Cal?”

“No”, Cal said in a low voice.

“So I guess you’re with me, then?” Zach whispered.

Silence.

“Zach, you’re smarter than I thought”, George chuckled.

There was a dull thud and a muffled whimper.

“Ow”, George moaned. “You know they’re still sore. That was---“

Zach chuckled. “Shut up”, he whispered. “Brandon. Agreed?”

Silence.

Suddenly, the door opened.

I looked into the surprised faces of George, Cal and Zach.

They stared at me for a moment.

I must have provided quite a ridiculous picture. I was half bent over, one hand clutching my jeans, the other one holding my shoes and shirt, naked except for my boxers and my socks.

I cleared my throat and tried to look casual. “Hi”, I smiled. “I---“

I was interrupted by a hard kick to my nuts.

Zach’s sneaker-clad foot collided with my testicles and drove them into my body, making me groan in pain and let my clothes fall to the ground.

“Fuck”, I croaked and grabbed my aching gonads.

“Quick”, Cal whispered and grabbed my arm.

I was feeling dizzy. The pain radiated from my crotch and began crawling through my stomach and my lungs, all but paralyzing me.

I was dragged across the hall and into Cal’s and Brandon’s room.

George closed the door behind me.

The room was pitch-dark.

Cal turned on the light.

I moaned in pain.

Brandon was lying in the bed beneath the blanket. He had been asleep. He opened his eyes and blinked.

“Hey”, he said and yawned. “What’s up?”

George locked the door while Cal threw me to the ground.

“Silent!” Zach said and shot me a menacing look.

I groaned and nodded, nursing my aching testicles and pulling my knees up to my chest.

Brandon rubbed his eyes. He sat up in the bed and stared at us. “What are you doing?”

Cal and George jumped onto the bed and pulled the blanket off the Asian-American swimmer.

He was wearing nothing but a tight-fitting pair of black boxer briefs.

Brandon looked at Cal. “What---“

Cal grinned and grabbed Brandon’s wrists. “Goodwill visit”, he grinned while George reached for Brandon’s ankles and held them tight.

Brandon started to realize that he might be in a bit of trouble. He struggled against George and Cal. “Let me go!” he shouted. “I---“

Zach grabbed my feet and pulled off my socks.

I whimpered.

“No”, Brandon said in a toneless voice when Zach came towards him, my stinky socks in his hand. “Listen, I---“

Zach stuffed one of the socks into Brandon’s mouth, making the poor boy let out muffled screams of protest.

Zach grinned and stuffed the second sock into Brandon’s mouth as well.

Brandon’s eyes were opened wide.

“Time for payback”, Zach chuckled.

Brandon struggled against the two guys who were holding him.

Zach balled his fist and sent it crashing into Brandon’s manhood.

Brandon’s nuts were clearly outlined in his boxer briefs, and Zach’s fist made perfect contact. It smashed the two tender orbs into Brandon’s crotch with a dull thud.

Brandon moaned.

Zach followed up with another hard punch at Brandon’s vulnerable nuggets. “You think you could get away with it?” Zach said in a low voice and drove his fist into Brandon’s balls again.


Brandon writhed and whimpered, his eyes filled with tears as he was trying to break free from the hold.
Cal and George had determined expressions on their faces as they held on to Brandon’s wrists and ankles.

“That hurts, doesn’t it?” Zach hissed as his fist smashed into Brandon’s balls again and again.

Brandon gagged and tried to spit out the socks.

“Oh, no”, Zach whispered and put his hand on Brandon’s mouth while he pummelled his poor testicles with his other hand.

“Leave something for me, will you”, Cal said.

Zach looked at him. Then he nodded and punched Brandon’s nuts again. “Your turn”, he said and took over Cal’s position.

Brandon looked at his buddy with a pleading look on his face.

Cal frowned at him. “My balls are too small for your liking, huh?” he said and yanked down Brandon’s briefs, exposing his cock and balls.

While Brandon’s equipment wasn’t nearly as large as Zach’s or George’s or Cal’s, it wasn’t exactly small, either. He had a nice, long dick that was hanging limply on top of the two testicles which were above average size.

Brandon whimpered.

“That’s what I call small”, Cal grinned and slapped Brandon’s naked balls, making them bounce up and down.

George and Zach grinned.

“Yeah, tiny marbles”, George muttered.

Cal slapped Brandon’s meaty nuts again. Then he grabbed the two delicate orbs in his hand and squeezed hard.

“Oooh, careful”, Zach cooed. “You might crush them.”

George chuckled.

Cal kneaded Brandon’s balls between his fingers, making Brandon writhe in agony. A muffled scream escaped Brandon’s mouth.

“And you think our balls are weak?” Cal smirked and twisted Brandon’s balls in his hand.

“At least our nuts are bigger than those”, George grinned.

“Right”, Cal chuckled and dug his fingers into the soft flesh of Brandon’s testicles.

Brandon groaned miserably.

“Come on, hurry up”, George said impatiently. “Somebody might hear us. It’s my turn, now.”

Cal and Zach stared at him.

“What?” George whispered.

“You don’t hold a grudge against Brandon”, Cal said. “Why do you---“

“You’ve seen what Tristan did to my nuts”, George interrupted him. “I want somebody to pay for it!”

Zach grinned. “Alright.”

Cal shrugged. “Okay, your turn.”

George smiled. “Thanks.”

Cal took over George’s position at Brandon’s ankles while Brandon looked terrified by the idea that he had to endure another angry guy torturing his nuts.

George stood on the bed, trying to keep his balance.

He looked down at Brandon with a smirk.

Then he placed his sneaker-clad foot on Brandon’s naked balls and stomped down hard.

Brandon’s body bucked. He let out a hoarse, muffled scream.

George grinned and brought his leg back. With a forceful, precise kick, he hit Brandon’s naked nuts. His toes collided with Brandon’s exposed testicles and drove them into his pelvis.

Brandon’s eyes widened.

Three more times George kicked Brandon’s balls, each time hitting both of Brandon’s aching gonads dead-on.

On the fourth kick, George didn’t get both of Brandon’s nuggets, though. His toes missed Brandon’s right testicle and connected only with his left one.

Zach and George cringed in sympathy when they saw Brandon’s poor nugget get flattened against his body.

Brandon’s eyes rolled back into his head and his body went limp.

“Enough”, Cal whispered and let go of his buddy’s ankles.

Zach nodded.

George didn’t seem to agree, but he climbed off the bed anyway.

Cal looked at Brandon’s face and pulled my socks out of his mouth.

He slapped Brandon’s cheeks a couple of times until Brandon groaned in pain and doubled over, cupping his agonized testicles and whimpering miserably.

Cal grinned. “He’s alright…”

Zach and George nodded and headed for the door, passing me in the process.

I tried to be invisible. I didn’t seem to be very good at that, though, because George stood in front of me and grinned.

I was leaning against the wall, my knees pulled up to my chest.

“Good night”, Cal said to Zach and George. He took off his clothes and laid down in the bed next to Brandon. “See you tomorrow.”

George brought his leg back and kicked my balls full force. “Good night”, he grinned.

I coughed and rolled to the side, curling up in the foetal position and cupping my newly agonized balls.

“Good night”, Zach opened the door and the two boys sneaked out, switching the light off and closing the door behind them.

The room was dark.

I whimpered in pain, and I heard Brandon do the same.

A couple of minutes later, I heard Cal snore.

Grimacing in pain, I crawled to the door, opened it and left the room.

My clothes were lying in the middle of the hallway.

I grabbed them and crawled into my room, careful not to wake up Chad in the process.

The next morning, we all acted as if nothing had happened.

George, Cal and Zach looked considerably happier than they had during the previous days.

Brandon didn’t.

We drove back home and parted at the studio.

“Thanks for the training”, Zach grinned when he said goodbye.

I grimaced. “Yeah, you’re welcome.”

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooo, socks! XD

Great story! Revenge is hottt... so much pent up anger and frustration... ver violent. ^^

Keep up the amazing work!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, loved it.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you like the story!

@ Chris:
Those socks were for you... :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it when the winner humiliates the loser...especially comments about his weak or small balls. Another great story thanks.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I'll keep that in mind when for upcoming stories... :-)

Anonymous said...

So these are just stories? Nothing real? Hot anyways :)

Alex said...

Well, there's no law against acting out the scenarios - oh and if you do: Please remember to film the event and share the video... :-))

Darrel L said...

Absolutely hot series of stories, Alex.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Darrel! It's great that (since there are no new stories) the old stuff gets revisited... :-))

By the way: I noticed that your blog wasn't in my links section for some reason. I added it. Great work!

Darrel L said...

thanks, Alex. Keep up the hot stories!

Carter said...

Some great stories (not yours, just stories im general) have subpar endings. You usually do pretty well, but this exceeded my expectations.
The overall story was great, with each trainer having his own style, but I loved how you ended it with this. The revenge aspect was hot, and I love when guys get teased about their small parts. (Although I do feel bad for them, on account of I'm really small myself.)
Nice to see they've all improved. Looks like it paid off.

Alex said...

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like the story! Yeah, we tend to go to great lengths to make sure our model's balls can take what we have in store for them... ;-)