Friday, August 8, 2008

Big balls training camp: Friday



Previous parts:
Phone calls
Proof
Fresh meat
Plus one

Warning: Can contain traces of cum. 

Featured in this story: BrandonCalChad, LeoTristan and Zach (click for pictures)

Today we met at the studio to go to my friend’s house at the countryside for a weekend’s worth of training. Big balled studs Zach, George and Cal were in for three days of treatment for their oversized testicles.

20 year old Zach had been participating in the Ballbusting Olympics for his fraternity, but he didn’t have a very impressing record. The blond frat guy had the tendency to cum involuntarily when his balls got busted.

Cal was two years older than Zach. The attractive, black swimmer had joined our team of models a couple of weeks ago. While his balls didn’t seem to be exactly as pathetic as Zach’s they were pretty easy to hurt, too.

23 year old actor George was comparatively new to the business. He had come by our studio to work for us, and we had decided that it might be best if he joined the training camp, too.

To help these three guys toughen up their testicles, we had invited skaterboys Leo and Tristan, and Cal’s swim team mate Brandon.

Black haired Leo and blond Tristan, both 19 years old, had eagerly volunteered to help. Cal’s 21 year old Asian-American buddy Brandon had heard about our plans by accident, and was quite happy to help Cal

Now we were on our way to my friend’s house where we were going to spend the weekend.


I was driving while my cameraman Chad was sitting on the passenger seat. I had rented a full-size and the six guys were sitting in the back, laughing and joking around. It felt like we were on a high school field trip.

After half an hour we had to take our first break, because Zach had to got to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, Leo and Tristan had to go. And of course, Cal, George and Brandon announced their need for a break five minutes after we had hit the road again.

After two hours, I was starting to get a headache. A dull, yet sharp pain began hammering my brain right behind my eyes, when Tristan started to tell Knock-knock jokes. The boys were having the time of their lives.

Suddenly, George let out a high-pitched scream.

“George?” I said sharply and looked into the rearview mirror.

Tristan and Leo were giggling, the rest of the guys were looking out of the windows with innocent expressions on their faces.

George was doubled over, grimacing in pain, his hands clutching his midsection.

“George?” I repeated.

George whimpered.

“Guys? What happened?” I said.

“Nothing”, Leo said and grinned.

I sighed and concentrated on the road again.

Suddenly, George screamed again, even louder than the last time.

I looked back. “What are you doing?”

“Playing bag tag”, Tristan said cheerfully.

Zach groaned and doubled over, his face was pale. “Fuck”, he whispered.

“I’m winning”, Tristan grinned. “I am the---“

He was interrupted by a well-placed punch courtesy of George.

Tristan coughed.

Suddenly, all hell broke loose and the guys were all over each other, trying to punch each other’s junks.

High pitched screams and low, guttural groans indicated that quite a few nuts were cracked, but

I couln’t see anything because the guys were moving fast.

“Guys?” I shouted, trying to concentrate on the road while the six boys in the back were massacring each other. “Guys?!”

The van was filled with screams and groans, laughter, moans and high-pitched shrieks.

“I got your---“

“Fuck! You---“

“My nuts!”

“No, let go of my---“

“Shit!”

“Here, I have---“

“Guys!?!” I shouted. “Could you please stop junkpunching each other while we are driving?”

“Oh, come on, Alex”, Chad said and grinned at me. “They are kids. Let them have a bit of fun.”

I raised my eyebrows.

Slowly, the noise in the back died down.

I looked into the rearview mirror and saw that they were all very busy nursing their balls. They looked like there was no winner at all, just six young guys, cradling their testicles and moaning in pain.

I sighed.

A couple of hours later we arrived at my friend’s house.

The guys had recovered and were very eager to have a look at the rooms.

“There are four bedrooms with two beds each”, I explained. “I’m in one room with Chad. You’ll have to work out who’s gonna go with whom.”

The guys stormed into the house, leaving their luggage in the van.

I looked at Chad and shook my head. “They act like they are twelve”, I said.

Chad chuckled. “They think it’s an adventure. Relax, Alex. It’s alright.”

I frowned at him. Then I backhanded his balls full force, making Chad’s eyes widen and his mouth open.

He let out a long, miserable groan.

“Alright”, I grinned. Then I turned around and left Chad doubled over and slowly sinking to the ground.
An hour later, we met in the large kitchen.

Leo and Tristan had decided to share a room, as had Cal and Brandon. George and Zach didn’t know each other, but they were roommates for the weekend, too.

The boys were wearing summer clothes, short pants and t-shirts, when we gathered for dinner.
Chad had prepared it. Apparently, he overestimated his cooking skills a bit, so we were done pretty quickly.

Afterwards, we went to the living room and sat down on the couches.

“Alright”, I said. “Tomorrow we’ll start with the individual training. Chad has brought the camera and we’ll come in on your training sessions now and again. In the basement, there are three rooms that you can use. And on Sunday we’ll have a group session here in the living room.”

The boys nodded.

“The reason we are here is that George, Zach and Cal have the biggest balls of all our models.”

The three guys smiled proudly.

“But those are also the weakest. We need to toughen them up a bit. That’s where you come into play.” I looked at Brandon, Tristan and Leo. “Each of you will choose one of the guys who you’ll work with tomorrow, okay?”

They nodded.

“Brandon is going to train me”, Cal said quickly.

Brandon raised his eyebrows.

“That alright with you?” I asked him.

“Well”, Brandon said slowly. “I guess I would like to see the options…”

“Alright”, I nodded. “Cocks on the table.”

Cal, Zach and George stared at me.

“Come on, guys, show them what you’ve got”, I said and sat down.

Reluctantly, Cal, George and Zach pulled down their pants and their underwear, letting them hang around their knees.

Brandon looked from one crotch to the other. “Wow”, he grinned.

George blushed.

Cal bit his lips.

Zach grinned proudly.

All of them were extraordinarily well endowed, their pendulous testicles hanging low in their sacs, and their flaccid dicks swinging in front of them. George and Cal were about the same size, but Zach had a slight edge over them, both in cock size and in the size of his meaty nuts.

Brandon pointed at Zach’s cock and smiled, “I’m gonna take that one.”

“What?” Cal stared at his friend. “What are you---“

“He’s bigger than you”, Brandon shrugged. “If I’m allowed to choose, I’m gonna choose that one.”

Zach grinned.

Cal looked hurt. “But---“

“Cal”, I said. “If Brandon wants to work with the biggest, that’s okay, isn’t it? I’m sure Tristan or Leo will be able to get the job done just as well as Brandon.”

Cal looked down at his junk.

“No problem”, Tristan said. “I’ll take him.”

I looked at Leo. “You’ll go with George.”

“Sure”, Leo nodded.

“Fine”, I smiled. “That’s settled, then.”

Cal pouted and looked at Zach’s dong with envy.

Zach noticed Cal staring and his dick twitched.

I chuckled. “Alright, since Zach is so eager to show his assets, why don’t you all let us know how you look like when you’re hard?”

Leo, Tristan and Brandon grinned and looked at the big balled trio expectantly.

George blushed. “Are you sure this is necessary?”

I shrugged.

Zach, always eager to show off his huge cock, had already started stripping down. His smooth, muscular body looked fantastic. He was completely naked now, and stroking his massive dong.
Cal shrugged. He followed Zach’s example and took off his clothes, throwing his t-shirt and his shorts onto the ground.

George reluctantly did likewise.

The three boys were standing next to each other, slowly jerking their landmark dicks to full hardness.
It turned out that in this condition of aggregation, Zach’s lead in size was even more apparent.

On the other hand, all of the three guys had beautiful, trained bodies, enormous cocks and general good looks. The trinity of huge, hard dicks was pointing at the ceiling, and the rest of us stared in awe at this epiphany.

Brandon cleared his throat. “Man”, he said hoarsely. “I can’t wait till tomorrow…”

Leo and Tristan nodded.

“Actually”, I said and nodded at Chad. “Why don’t we start with a little demonstration of what is our goal for the weekend.”

Chad walked behind the three guys who started to get uncomfortable.

“Spread your legs, boys”, I smiled. “Chad is gonna show you where the problems are.”

Chad was standing behind George.

“Well, obviously, all of them have great, big cocks that they know how to use, of course”, I said, walking up and down in front of the three naked guys who had their hands behind their backs.
I stood next to George and pointed at his junk. “Chad?”

Chad nodded.

George looked at me, his eyes wide with fear.

Chad brought his leg back and kicked George’s nuts hard from behind. His sneaker-clad foot connected with George’s naked plums and smashed them into his pelvis.

Leo, Tristan and Brandon watched.

George’s facial expression changed slowly when the pain hit him. He blinked a couple of times, then a quiet, long moan escaped his lips and he doubled over in slow motion.

“Chad?” I repeated and nodded at my cameraman.

Chad grinned and kicked George’s nuts again. The pendulous nuggets were smashed into his body, flattened between Chad’s instep and George’s crotch.

George coughed and grabbed his nuts. He sank down to his knees and fell to the side, curling up in the foetal position and sobbing softly.

“Weak nuts”, I said.

Leo, Tristan and Brandon nodded.

George was moaning in pain, his face a mask of utter agony, while he writhed on the ground and tried to ease the pain that was radiating from his sore testicles.

“Now, let’s focus on Cal”, I said.

Leo, Tristan and Brandon looked up at Cal’s crotch.

The young, black guy smiled nervously. His large gonads were swinging below his hard cock.

“Chad?” I said.

Chad took a step back and brought his foot up in a nutcrunching kick. His toes connected with Cal’s nuts and sent them flying forward in their sac of skin.

Cal let out a blood-curdling scream and collapsed on the ground, next to George.

“Weak nuts”, I sighed.

Brandon looked at his buddy with sympathy on his face. “Yeah, it’s pity”, he said.

“And, last but not least: Zach.”

Zach was still stroking his hard cock. He looked at the two guys who were rolling around on the ground, their hands clutching their precious marbles, moaning in pain and coughing now and then.

He had a stupid grin on his face, as if he wasn’t sure what was about to follow.

“Chad?” I smiled.

Chad cracked his knuckles and nodded. With a little running start, he brought his foot up and kicked Zach’s nuts, catching both of his dangling testicles dead on and crunching them into his crotch.

The blond frat guy paled. His eyes lost focus and his jaw dropped. He seemed to be paralyzed by the pain that was washing through his body. His dick twitched involuntarily.

I nodded at Chad.

Chad grinned and kicked Zach’s balls again, ramming them into his pelvis once more and crunching them flat against his body.

Zach’s face turned red. His eyes watered and a fine line of spit was hanging down from his trembling lower lip.

His facial expression was a bizarre blend of agony, astonishment and dolefulness.

“No”, he gasped in a toneless voice.

I turned to Leo, Tristan and Brandon who were watching with serious interest. “Usually it takes a couple of kicks for Zach to spill his spunk all over the place”, I explained. Then I looked at Chad and nodded.

Chad focussed on the two dangling jewels that were swinging back and forth between Zach’s legs.

Zach’s rock hard cock was twitching violently.

With a precise movement, Chad’s foot came crashing in between Zach’s thighs.

Zach’s eyes crossed and his mouth opened.

He let out a pitiful groan and his cock began shooting long jets of cum through the air.

The sticky spunk landed on the ground and on George’s and Cal’s naked bodies, while Zach whimpered, still unable to move.

We watched in silence as Zach’s cock shot its load.

“Very weak nuts”, I said.

When Zach had finished, Brandon bit his lip and shook his head. “That’s not gonna be easy”, he said.

Tristan and Leo nodded.

I smiled and walked over to Zach who looked like he was about to puke. I bent over and flicked his spent nuggets with my index finger.

Zach shrieked and grabbed his aching balls. He folded in the middle and collapsed on the ground, joining Cal and George.

“Alright”, I said, looking at the three fallen studs who were cradling their injured genitals.

“Maybe that’s enough for---“

“Wait”, Brandon said. “I’d like to start right now.”

Zach groaned.

I raised my eyebrows. “Training starts tomorrow, Brandon.”

“I know”, Brandon said. He got up and walked to Zach.

Zach whimpered in pain, massaging his agonized testicles and writhing on the ground.

“But I think we have to treat this as an opportunity”, Brandon continued.

The rest of us stared at Brandon as he knelt next to Zach. “If we want him to learn that he can’t lose his load whenever his balls get busted, we’ll have to show him that that’s unacceptable”, Brandon explained and sneaked his hand below Zach’s fingers to grab one of his large eggs in a firm grip.

Zach inhaled sharply.

With his other hand, Brandon pointed at the gobs of jizz that were spread across the floor. “Clean it up”, Brandon said.

Zach whimpered.

Brandon sighed and squeezed Zach’s ball hard.

Zach screamed.

“Clean it up”, Brandon repeated.

Zach looked around the room. “You’ll have to give me a rag or some---“

Brandon twisted Zach’s poor nugget and grabbed Zach’s head with the other hand. He pushed it to the ground so that Zach’s nose was almost touching a puddle of his own spunk. “Clean it up”, he said again.

Zach whimpered and held out his tongue, lapping up his salty semen with a disgusted expression on his face.

George and Cal were watching him in silence, apparently too shocked to remember that their own testicles were still aching. They looked at each other and gulped.

“Alright”, I said and clapped my hands, when Zach had finished cleaning up the mess he had made. “Let’s forget about the training for a moment. Who’s up for a game of cards?”

We played for another hour, although somehow Zach, Cal and George weren’t quite able to get their heads down to the game…

At ten p.m., we decided to call it a day.

“Let’s meet tomorrow morning at 8 for breakfast”, I suggested. “Then we’ll have our first training units from 10 to 10.45 and from 11 to 11.45. After that we’ll have a break. Then there are three more training units at 2, 3 and 4 p.m. Good night, guys, see you tomorrow!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS STORY!! I love the way the boys all act like high-school kids.
It even borders on Nostalgia for me from a few years back, when I'd go on band trips in junior and high school, lol.
lol, and does the fact that Alex and Chad are sharing a room mean there truce will break?

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I'll have to disappoint you about the truce between Chad and me - we're not in the focus of this story... :-)