Saturday, June 7, 2008

Afterthought



Previous parts:
Your suggestions: Special Guest Star
New poll: Special Guest Star
Poll results: Special Guest Star
Cool intentions
Starstruck
Ryan goes down
Special Guest Star: Ryan Phillippe


Today I talked to actor Ryan Phillippe on the phone.

Two days ago he starred in our first Special Guest Star episode alongside Leo, Danny and Simon. It was a veritable ballbusting spunk fest with all of the four participants’s balls getting punched, kicked, and subsequently drained. Ryan was a real sport, taking a lot of a abuse and a few loads of spunk on his naked body without complaining.

When I called him today, I wanted to make sure that everything was alright and he wasn’t cross about anything that had happened.

“No way”, he laughed when I mentioned it.

“It was a bit rough. Things got a bit out of hand”, I said.

“Yeah, sure, but it was alright. I haven’t gotten my balls busted like that since I broke up with Reese…”

I was startled. “Um, okay…”

“Just joking”, Ryan said. “Are you satisfied with the session?”

“Yeah, absolutely, I am”, I said. “It was great.”

“Nice.”

“Yeah.”

Pause.

“Listen”, I said. “You forgot to take the DVD with Kieran from the set of ‘Igby Goes Down’…”

“Shit. I completely forgot. Can I come by and get it?”

“I can bring it to you, if you’d like me to”, I offered.

“Nah, I’ll come by myself.”

“Alright. Do you mind if two friends of mine are there, too? They’d like to get an autograph…”

Will had phoned me yesterday. The twins were a bit disgruntled because I hadn’t asked them to participate in the session with Ryan. I thought that giving them a chance to meet him was the least I could do.

“I don’t mind at all. Let’s see… I could come by tomorrow. That okay with you?”

“Sure.”

“Good. See you then!”

He hung up.

I dialled the twins’ number.

Will answered the phone.

I told him about my conversation with Ryan.

“Great!” Will said. “I gotta tell Michael. It’s gonna sweep him off his feet…”

I laughed.

“Do you think he’ll be in the mood to… you know… have some fun?” Will asked.

“I don’t know. You’ll have to ask him…”

“I will”, Will chuckled. “Bye.”

“Bye.”

No comments: