Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Video links: Boys just wanna have fun (37)


Can you think of anything more entertaining and fun than hitting each other in the nuts? Neither can I!

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring guys busting each others' balls for fun.

Let's start with the video I have taken the screenshot from. Our Russian friends of ДЕСТРОЙ! (DESTROY!) are at it again (they've been featured on this blog numerous times, for example here, here, here, here and here) and this time they are doing a 60 nutshots in 60 minutes challenge. That's a pretty great idea in my opinion, and they do a very good job of ruining each others' chances of ever fathering children. Will they ДЕСТРОЙ! each others' nuts? Watch the clip to find out!




Here's a hot French guy getting bounced in the boules by a ball. I love his cross-eyed reaction!


The following clip is hilarious! It's so mean and deliberate - and absolutely nut-crunchingly hilarious! Here is the wonderfully titled Daniel Dennehey hit me in the nuts with a ball on a string. Yup. That's what he did.



The next four clips are called "Skateboard slap", "Wheelie pop", "D*** stick", "Golf ball drop" and Nut punt" (the best in my opinion), and it looks like these guys ruined their manhoods in just one afternoon. Well done, guys!






The young men in the last video are finding out what it feels like to be a girl just before one of them gets reminded what it feels like to be a boy. I don't think I have ever seen a more fitting punishment for the losers in a high heels running contest that this one: a nice, hard shot in the nuts. There are three nutshots in this one: a ball to the nuts, an awesome hard kick to the gonads that makes the package bounce just like it's supposed to (make sure to watch the slomo!), and a surprise sack tap for the winner as a bonus. Just great!


What are your favorite videos of guys having fun and busting each others' balls? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org). :-))

No comments: