Saturday, August 5, 2017

Best of the busts: July 2017


Every month we look back at the previous month's posts to see which ones you enjoyed most. At the bottom of each post you find a five star rating that allows you to rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars). Your feedback helps me understand what you want to read. Thanks a lot to everybody who left a rating! :-))

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of July 2017:

average rating: 4.89/5 (9 votes)
average rating: 4.73/5 (11 votes)
average rating: 4.63/5 (27 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of July 2017:
XXX (6): 5.00 (13 votes)
Ooops! (2): 4.75 (4 votes)
DIY (2): 4.40 (10 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Become a patron for Knave's drawings today!: 5.00 (6 votes)

Champ's artwork:
Logan: 4.91 (11 votes)
Cal: 4.80 (5 votes)
Danny: 4.80 (5 votes)
Chad: 4.75 (5 votes)
Ben: 4.56 (9 votes)

My personal pick:
This really is important to me: Become a patron for Knave's drawings today! (your rating: 5.00 (6 votes)). Knave is a wonderful friend and an amazing artist. If you can spare a couple of dollars a month you can help him make a living off his fantastic artwork.

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of July 2017? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: