Saturday, March 5, 2016

Best of the busts: February 2016


I really appreciate how many of you use the five star rating feature that enables you to rate every post on this blog on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars). There have been hundreds of ratings so far, which is absolutely awesome. Along with your comments and your emails the ratings help me figure out which stories you liked most and which stories you didn't enjoy that much.

Let's have a look at last month's posts.

The three top rated stories of February 2016:



The key to happiness: Days of woe
average rating: 4.71 (7 votes)

The burglar and the baseball bat
average rating: 4.68 (19 votes)

Spice up your life
average rating: 4.5 (22 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of January 2016:
One Direction 4.8 (5 votes)
Boys just wanna have fun (18): 4.75 (8 votes)
Money makes the balls go pwned: 4.63 (8 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Ballbusting Playground re-opened: 4.75 (12 votes)
New Ballbusting Tales are coming: 5.00 (11 votes)

My personal pick:
I really enjoyed writing the The key to happiness stories, and I love dominating our reader Kinky Kage who took a vow that inspired them. It's hard to decide which one of the stories to pick - but if you threatened me with a gun chastity cage I'd probably go with On the edge (your rating: 4.0 (11 votes)). It's mean and cruel - and I just loved writing it... :-))

And what's your personal pick?
What's your favorite story of February 2016? And what did you like about it? Let me know so I can try and come up with more stories like that.

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: