Monday, December 5, 2016

Best of the busts: November 2016


Your feedback matters a lot to me. It's the thing that has kept me going for almost eight years now. So if you like a story, if you dislike a story, if you want to share your opinion about the characters, the plot or the writing, please let me know.

How? Oh, I'm glad you ask! :-))

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org). And if you're in a hurry you can just use our 5 star ratings feature that you'll find at the bottom of every post. You can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars), and it just takes one click! :-))

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of November 2016:



average rating: 4.74/5 (31 votes)


average rating: 4.61 (18 votes)


average rating: 4.33/5 (18 votes)
The three top rated "Video links" posts of November 2016:
Kiss or kick (3): 5.00 (7 votes)
Bare and bulging: 4.57 (7 votes)
Bieberballs: 4.30 (10 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Snapshot: The package: 4.91 (11 votes)

My personal pick:
This month it's a very difficult choice. I just can't limit it down to one, so I'm going to pick two three four stories (in no particular order):

Love, pain and sibling rivalry (written by Jacob) (your rating: 4.33) is a wonderful story by one of our readers featuring the twins. I can't tell you how honored I feel when readers write about my characters - it's such a great experience to see them come to life in another person's vision!
(Message to Jacob: Again, I'm really sorry that I can't send you any emails right now because hotmail blocks gmx messages. I'll continue trying, and one day it will work again...)

My painful exam (written by Martín) (your rating: 4.18) is another great story by one of our readers. I love Martín's debut story My biggest weakness, and I'm so glad he wrote another one!

- I know that Balls à la carte (your rating: 4.17) isn't everybody's cup of tea - but I tremendously enjoyed writing it. Throwing in a bit of fire and needle play was pretty fun, and I wrote the story in one sitting after the idea popped into my head one morning. I love those experiences, even though your reactions were mixed...

- The process of writing Hot and horny (Stefan meets Logan) (your rating: 4.74) was just awesome. Thank you so much, Stefan, for our wonderful email conversation and those incredible pics you sent me!

And what's your personal pick?
Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of November 2016? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hey Alex,

Eight years? Wow, I for one cannot believe that it has been that long! I also see you and your site as one of the staples of the community. I cannot thank you enough for what you do, and clearly so many people are passionate about your writing as well.


My fav this month, hm that's a tough one I would have to say: is the rematch between Logan and Zach. I did not see a rematch coming (see what I did there), but came it did. I loved it and was pleasently surprised by the result. Logan is a huge star of the site and the readers truly dig him, as one can see from the viewers ratings. So no surprise by all of the votes of stories that contain the high school wrestler.


I'm looking forward to December for sure!


Sincerely,


Jimmy

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Jimmy! I really appreciate your very kind words! :-))