Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Video links: Nadverts (10)


It's been almost three months since the last instalment of "Nadverts", and I hear you ask me: Oh, Alex, does that mean there are no more nutshut commercials? Does it mean that hurting testicles has gone out of fashion? Does it mean that lowering a guy's sperm count is not a viable marketing strategy any more?

Of course it doesn't!

Here are some mor of my favorite commercials featuring guys getting hit in the love spuds.

Here's a very recent clip that seems to liken the pain of using the wrong deodorant with the pain of eating red pepper, burning your face at a barbecue or - you guessed it - getting hit in the nuts. I have never eaten red pepper, nor have I had my face burned at a barbecue - but I can tell you that getting hit in the nuts with a soccer ball hurts a hell of a lot more than using the wrong deodorant...





Now, a classic commercial from the 90s for IRN BRU, featuring an unsuspecting guy getting hit in the pills by a can of soda.



Apparently, soft drinks are very dangerous for your manhood. In the following clip from the Netherlands, the poor consumer gets kneed in the nuts by a hot (and dripping wet) lady so she can take his beverage. That's not nice!



The following clip is all about guys getting punched in the nuts. Apparently PLINK is better than a punch in the nuts. Well, I don't know...



Finally, here's a fake commercial from Saturday Night Live, promoting "Nerf Crotch Bats". Am I the only one who wonders why they aren't a real thing?



Reader's pick

An anonymous reader sent me the following clip that teaches us a valuable lesson: Everybody can defeat evil by wearing the right kind of underwear (and knocking him in the nuggets).



What's your favorite nutshot commercial? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thank you!

No comments: