Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New poll: How often do you visit this blog?


I don't know about you but I check my favorite blogs pretty often, always hoping to find something new. Sometimes I browse through the archives, sometimes I read something I've already read before. But, well, as I said, I don't know about you... :-)

That's why I have created a new poll on the right column of this blog, asking you to tell me how often you visit this blog.

The poll is open till January 15th. (If you are reading this post on your mobile device please click this link or go to the bottom of this page and choose "View web version" to vote in the poll.)

Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every few days! I love it!!!!!

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, Bigballs1! I'm glad you like the site! And your name sounds like you would fit right in with the boys... ;-)

ABusterteen said...

Nearly every day! :-)

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, ABusterteen!