Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Video links: Yoyo yam bags



I never mastered the art of the yoyo. Somehow, that stupid little thing didn't come up when I wanted it to come up! It just hung there, listlessly, lifelessly, and I blushed with embarrassment while everybody around me was joyfully stringing their yoyos.

Anyway, my painful history of yoyo dysfunction might explain my fascination with it. I love watching guys doing tricks with their yoyos, showing off and having a good time, especially when they use it to hit each other in the nuts.

Here are some of my favorite videos of guys playing yoyo with their nuggets.

Let's start with a cute guy named Matrix. I love the way he looks into the camera and says, "Mi nombre es Matrix y esto es 'Yoyo en las pelotas.'" right before getting hit in the nuts. And I love his honesty: The first attempt looked like it connected pretty good, but apparently it didn't, so Matrix demands another shot. This one does it. I guess poor Matrix won't have any Matrixitos...





The next video is vicious and glorious. It involves a blindfold, a yoyo, and two aching nuts. See for yourself.


Here is an unexpected yoyo nutshot - and it's all the better for it!



But what do you do when you don't have friends to yoyo you in the yam bag? Here is notorious nut shot artist Bam showing off his yoyo nutcrunching proficiencies. I really love the second and the third one when he hits himself in the nuts from behind. Mad skills, yoyo!


Speaking of notorious nutshot artists: Of course Nasty The Horse did a yoyo nutshot. And it's filmed in glorious HD and close up. It's the most popular of the videos I showed you today: 25.000 views and 250 likes. Not bad, huh?


What's your favorite video of guys yoyoing a pair of balls? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thank you!


No comments: