Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Poll results: Sex?

Poll results (version 1) - artwork by Champ

Last month I asked you a rather straight-forward question: Do you like stories that feature ballbusting and fucking?

More than 360 votes were counted, and here are the results:

Yes! Give me more!   67%
No! I hate them!   12%
I don't mind reading one once in a while...   21%

That's a significant increase of enthusiastic approval (+7 percentage points) and an even more significant decrease of outright rejection (-16 percentage points) since I asked you the same question back in 2008.

Thanks to everybody who took part in the poll! I appreciate your Feedback!


6 comments:

BM said...

Hi, I know I'am in the minority, obviously, because of the recent poll.
But could you still occasionally write stories that aren't as sex oriented, or gay sex oriented.
I do still love the site, all the content and lots of your old stories and some of the new ones of course, however if your still interested in writing stories like some of your old ones that would be great too. Not a negative comment at all just wanted to ask. Keep up the great work. thanks.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, BM! I‘ll keep trying to mix things up, and I hope there‘ll continue to be stories that you enjoy in the future. :-))

Do you have an example for an old story that you particularly enjoyed?

BM said...

I really enjoyed the story called Father and Son and The Family Affairs stories - the crazy cousins and stuff.

I think mostly because these stories are more on the playful side and just a little bit sexual and not too extreme. But I do enjoy all your stories just to be clear.

Thank you for the reply. Look forward to reading more in the future. :)

Alex said...

Thank you, BM! Your feedback is very helpful! :-))

Anonymous said...

I agree with BM. I do like sexual stuff but only related to ballbusting and fighting... and I really do hate anal fucking!
Sad to see so many people want that to be included, it makes the stories just like any other while I think the focus should stay on the "fighting side" (and not one-sided please).

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your feedback! :-))