Thursday, May 6, 2021

Pressing issues (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help
Bottled
Neighborly help
Surprise
Fine print
Bad hair day
On cue
Suits
Cups


A couple of days ago, I had tried to get back at my cameraman Chad for busting my balls in front of three businessmen. He had humiliated me, and I attacked him. Unfortunately, Chad had worn a protective cup, and he had managed to turn the tables on me, again.

By now, the pain had worn off, but I was still angry at him.

He acted as if nothing had happened: Occasionally, he would smirk at me when I absentmindedly massaged my testicles under the table, but he seemed to think that the matter was closed.

It wasn’t, of course.

Today, it was time for my revenge.

It was quite a hot day and Chad was wearing short sweat pants and flip-flops. At around noon, he decided to have a go at the weight-bench to press some weights. The weight bench in our studio hadn’t been used for a couple of months.

Chad took off his t-shirt, revealing his muscular chest and his defined abs. He was 30 years old, and very good looking. A lady’s man if there ever was one.

Read more

No comments: