Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Video links: World of sports (6)

 


Frankly, I had no idea what to post today until less than 24 hours before this post. And then I saw a cheeky tweet  by Roger Feder who had just nailed is buddy Gael Monfils in the nuts with a tennis ball.

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring nutshots from the world of sports.

Lets start with the video tennis legend Roger Feder mentions in the tweet above. I guess Monfils had to change his name inso Sansfils after this. (And, yes, in case you are asking yourself: I am very proud of that French joke! :-)) 

On a side note: I really love the egg emojis in Federer's tweet. Naughty! :-))

The first video is a classic. Don't ever turn your back on a football player! LOL!


"Blind Folded Batting Practice" - the title of the next video alone makes your testicles wither, doesn't it?


Skip to 0:45

Before we move on to the soccer clip that I previewed in the screenshot at the top of this post, here's another great soccer clip from the awesome Instagram channel @nut.shots.


Now, here is the clip from the screenshot. What I love most about this video is the reaction. It's a full-on hit to the family jewels, a direct shot at the "goal" - and everybody thinks it's hilarious! The camera guy chuckles, the goalie laughs, the shooter grins, and even the poor guy whose nuts have just been turned into peanut butter has a laugh about it. Good times!


What's your favorite nutshot from the world of sports? Let us know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboy.org).

Thanks!


No comments: