Sunday, May 2, 2021

One on one: Ben vs. Logan (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: Logan and Ben (click for pictures)

Ben grinned into the camera. “Welcome to another exciting episode of the Ben Show!” The muscular 20 year old ran his hand through his black hair. “I know you love to see me kick some ass – and you’ll get exactly what you wish for…”

The tall jock was standing in the middle of the studio, wearing nothing but a pair of worn-out jeans. He casually ran his hand over his muscular, tanned chest and winked at the camera.

I chuckled. You could always rely on Ben to put on a good show. He loved showing off his body, and I had to admit that I loved watching him show off his body...

Ben struck a pose and flexed his muscles. “Look at those guns”, he grunted, staring at his biceps. “Oh yeah, baby.”

Read more

 

No comments: