Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Best of the busts: December 2020

 


I bet you have seen our 5 star rating feature:. At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

I encourage you to use the feature because it helps me understand which posts you like and which posts you don't like. Of course I'm always trying to make my readers happy, and you can count on my desire to give you more of the stuff you like and less of the stuff you don't like... :-)

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The five top rated stories of December 2020:

Pankration - match 8: Cat and mouse
(written by Harry)

average rating: 5.00/5 (17 votes)

The wrestling tournament -
a Gino and Jayden story
(written by Jimmy)

average rating: 4.93/5 (14 votes)


Dreams do come true:
Gino meets the Ballbusting Boys -
a Gino and Jayden story
(written by Jimmy)

average rating: 4.91/5 (11 votes)

Étude in pain (Haruki meets David)
average rating: 4.83/5 (6 votes)


The choice - a Gino and Jayden story
(written by Jimmy)

average rating: 4.80/5 (10 votes)

The five top rated "Video links" posts of December 2020:
Frenchbuster is back!: 5.00 (2 votes)
David's favorites: 4.92 (12 votes)
Two balls, no shirt: 4.90 (10 votes)
Squeeze play (3): 4.88 (17 votes)
Boys just wanna have fun (63): 4.60 (5 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Q&A with ball bash wrestling star Rocky Sparks
: 4.88 (8 votes)

BallbustingBoys.org Original Videos: 
Home for the holidays? Treat yourself!: 5.00 (2 votes) + 5 one-star ratings*

* Someone is trying to make a point by rating posts about our Original Videos down multiple times. Point taken. Why don't you go somewhere else and take your destructive energy with you? (See here.)

My personal pick:
Oh, where to start? We had some tremendous stories written by our awesome guest writers. I can't tell you how happy I am that people like Jimmy, Jason and Harry contribute to this blog. Their creativity and their awesome stories are an inspiration! Here are last month's contributions:

In addition to that I really, really enjoyed talking to ball bash wrestling star Rocky Sparks for a Q&A (your rating: 4.88 (8 votes)).

What a great month!

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of December 2020? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: