Saturday, January 2, 2021

Video links: Corn nuts (7)

 


What better way to ring in the new year than by throwing bean bags at each others' bean bags?

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring guys playing nutshot cornhole. 

The first clip is short and sweet. I guess this is what you call a "hole in one"...



You don't see a single face in the next clip - and yet it is absolutely fantastic. The dull thud of the impact, the victim's miserable groan, and of course the cameraman's nasty laughter - that's the unmistakable  sound of corn nuts! (And I love the matter-of-fact tone of the caption: "Sack to the sack.")



Here are some young men from Peru playing a game of corn nuts. I'm not sure what to think of the huge hole in their boards. I guess they wanted to make sure not to miss the huevos...


From now on, whenever I see a unicorn I will be thinking about corn nuts.



Are you familiar with the Sidemen? They are a group of British youtube artists who come to together to do crazy stuff, pranks and all sorts of hilarious shananigans. They are pretty funny - especially when they hit each other in the bollocks!


What's your favorite video of guys playing corn nuts? Let us know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: