Sunday, January 10, 2021

Shakeout - task 7: Upside down (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Brandon and Vince (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Crisis
Business
Meeting with the enemy
Task 1: The key
Task 2: The machine
Task 3: The mallets
Taks 4: The glass plates
Task 5: The math
Task 6: Erections


I looked at my watch. It was quarter to eight.

We walked back to the car. Brandon was limping gingerly between me and Chad, his black t-shirt covered with stains. The 21 year old Asian American whimpered in pain with every step. His hand was cupping his crotch. The top buttons of his jeans were open in order not to compress his sore, swollen junk. His half-hard cock was pointing up inside his briefs, with his bruised balls tucked in below.

“I’m sorry”, Brandon croaked, his eyes filled with tears. “I really am! I don’t know why that happ---“

“Alex!” I heard someone whisper.

I turned around and saw Vince running towards us. He looked over his shoulder, back at the warehouse a couple of times. When he reached us, he grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a tree so that we were out of sight from the warehouse.

Vince was out of breath. “They gave him a drug”, he whispered nervously. “They cheated!”

I stared at him.

***

An hour earlier, at quarter to seven, we had arrived at Warren’s warehouse.

Warren was the owner of ballbustboys.com, a website that was stealing our ideas and had caused our website to lose quite a lot of subscribers. He had challenged us to a series of tasks. In the end, the loser would have to go offline. Right now, the score was even. Our team had won three challenges and Warren’s team had won three challenges.

Brandon was in a good mood. He was wearing blue jeans, sneakers, and a black t-shirt. “Okay, let’s go”, he grinned as we walked towards the warehouse, carrying a bottle of Pepsi in his hand.

My cameraman Chad and I had told him everything there was to know about Warren, the challenge, Warren’s frightening cousin Rex, the team of tough models.

But Brandon didn’t seem to be intimidated. Even as we told him about Vince’s twisted inventions and what might be in store for him, Brandon just shrugged and grinned, “Don’t worry. I’ll win…”

Read more

No comments: