Sunday, January 24, 2021

One on one: Leo vs. Xander (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Warning: Girl present. And she indulges in illicit behaviour, too.


Featured in this story: Leo and Xander (click for pictures)

Leo was sitting on the couch. The tall, lanky 19 year old boy was wearing his trademark baggy jeans and a wide, black t-shirt with the long sleeves of a beige shirt covering his forearms. His curly black hair was hidden underneath a baseball cap. He had his skateboard on his knees and played with the wheels.

I smiled at him. “Xander will be here any minute”, I said.

Leo nodded. “What is he like?”

“Well - you met him”, I reminded him. “Didn't you? He busted your balls...”

Leo shrugged. “Yeah, but we didn't talk to each other. What is he like?”

I hesitated. “Well… He’s--- oh, you’ll see…”

Leo grinned. “He’s an asshole, huh?”

I shrugged. “I guess that’d be an appropriate description…”

Leo laughed. “You want me to humiliate him?”

I didn’t answer.

Leo adjusted his crotch and chuckled.

“Do whatever you feel like doing”, I said, smiling.

Leo grinned and nodded. “Alright…”

“He’ll be here any minute.”

The door burst open and Xander entered the room, followed by his entourage.

Read more

No comments: