Saturday, January 16, 2021

Stripping (Special Guest Star: Nick Jonas) (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

The reason for revisiting this particular story from 2017 is that Nick Jonas made it to the top once again: He won The B Factor - Season 2.


This is the first part of three stories featuring Special Guest Star Nick Jonas. Thanks to Jimmy, ballbusterXXL and a lot of anonymous readers for some pretty awesome suggestions. Today Nick Jonas meets Danny to brush up his acting skills for a movie role.

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Danny and Alex (click for pictures)

Nick Jonas was just as hot as I had imagined. I hadn’t paid much attention to him in the early stages of his musical endeavors with his older brothers. But since he had started a solo career he had blossomed into a hot, sexy star.

One of the pictures that showed him channeling “Marky Mark” Wahlberg’s crotch-grabbing Calvin Klein phase was the background picture of my work computer, and it helped me remember the important things in life (hot guys’ bulges) whenever some boring office work made me lose focus.

You can imagine my excitement when I heard that Nick Jonas was going to visit our studio for a series of training sessions that were supposed to help him prepare for his work as an actor.

The super-hot singer had met Danny on the set of one of his movies, the box office flop “Careful What You Wish For”. One of the critics had labeled it “a painfully stilted high school production of ‘Fatal Attraction’”. I hadn’t seen the film but it sounded very much like a film that Danny would be cast in…

Nick Jonas had played the lead role, and he and Danny had gotten to know each other even though Danny’s role had been very small and he hadn’t shared any screen time with the hunky star.

Nick had told Danny about his starring role in a cheap “Magic Mike” rip-off, and Danny had offered to help him prepare for the role.

Nick had a very impressive body, and there was no doubt that he was one of the sexiest guys of the planet, but he wanted to prepare meticulously for his role to make sure his performance wouldn’t be panned in the press.

Now Nick Jonas was standing in our studio, smiling at me and shaking my hand.

“I’m so glad you’re here”, I mumbled. I probably sounded like a fool.

“Yeah, I can see that”, Nick grinned, nodding at the very obvious erection.

 Read more

No comments: