Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sammy the ball doctor: Treating Chad again (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Chad and Sammy (click for pictures)

My cameraman Chad looked at me with a strange expression on his face, a unique blend of anger, desperation and resignation.

A week ago, I had made him agree to do another episode of our “Sammy the ball doctor” series. He had done one couple of months ago, and it took quite some persuasion to get him to see “Doctor” Sammy for a follow-up appointment… But I guess I had been quite compelling – and pretty relentless on his testicles – so Chad finally agreed.

Now he was standing in front of me at my doctor friend’s practice. To add insult to injury (and quite literally so…), I had given him an patient hospital gown, one of those flimsy things that were open on the back. It was white with small blue dots. My attractive 30 year old cameraman was stark naked underneath. The gown covered his upper body, his crotch and his thighs, but his muscular legs and his feet were naked.

He sighed and turned around to walk to the door, letting me catch a glimpse of his naked back and ass. I chuckled.

Chad sighed deeply and walked out the door.

We had set up the camera equipment and were ready to start.

Sammy, our red haired protagonist, was wearing his doctor’s coat. He grinned in anticipation. Under the white coat he was wearing sagging jeans, a black t-shirt and old sneakers. The idea for the doctor skits had been his, and he took great delight in donning the coat now and then, and treating his “patients” to a thorough examination of their most private area.

Read more

No comments: